News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

ATTN: ECH. I found an awesome cooking website

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 21, 2011, 06:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Your Mom on June 23, 2011, 09:01:21 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 23, 2011, 08:17:02 PM
Quote10. Add Ketchup
:horrormirth:

Yeah, for a split second you're like "NO. It can't be!" and then you're like  :x

What I don't get is that she uses salsa and hot sauce in at least two separate recipes. But ketchup for tacos! It boggles the mind!

She is adorable though
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on June 24, 2011, 04:57:31 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 23, 2011, 09:01:21 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 23, 2011, 08:17:02 PM
Quote10. Add Ketchup
:horrormirth:

Yeah, for a split second you're like "NO. It can't be!" and then you're like  :x

What I don't get is that she uses salsa and hot sauce in at least two separate recipes. But ketchup for tacos! It boggles the mind!

She is adorable though

Yes. The clear evidence is that they use ketchup in their tacos because that's the way  they like it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 24, 2011, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 07:10:53 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 24, 2011, 05:09:11 AM
They don't even give cooking times or temps. :madbanana:

I made an amazing casserole tonight, ECH. It was a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, a bag of frozen green beans, and some skinless chicken thighs. I baked it and served it over rice YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Oh gawd.

The ham & cheese "souffle".

:vom:

Every single one of these dishes are familiar from childhood visits to my mom's family in Medford. I shit you not. That one is usually made as a breakfast dish for family gatherings. It's surprisingly tasty, in that "Mormon family reunion" way. I don't understand why she trimmed the crusts off though.

Have you ever been to Medford?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm wondernig if the idea behind the ketchup is to keep the tacos from becoming too "runny" as they can if you don't simmer your ingredients with your meat well.  I mean according to the video they just add the spices, peppers and ketchup to drained meat, they don't simmer it on the stove.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Jenne

:lol:  Welp, I recognize a lot of the dishes from my OWN childhood.  Luckily, I sorta broke out of that mold as I got older, but I used to consider these types of recipes as just plain good home cookin'.  :lulz:

Suu

I can't help it. The little old lady is just too fucking cute.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 05:12:19 PM

I made an amazing casserole tonight, ECH. It was a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, a bag of frozen green beans, and some skinless chicken thighs. I baked it and served it over rice YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Oh gawd.

Every single one of these dishes are familiar from childhood visits to my mom's family in Medford. I shit you not. That one is usually made as a breakfast dish for family gatherings. It's surprisingly tasty, in that "Mormon family reunion" way. I don't understand why she trimmed the crusts off though.

I don't know, is it near that other city in Southern Oregon, Methford?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 24, 2011, 11:40:26 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 05:12:19 PM

Oh gawd.

I don't know, is it near that other city in Southern Oregon, Methford?

That's the one!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Your Evil Stepmother on June 24, 2011, 10:29:56 PM
I can't help it. The little old lady is just too fucking cute.

I know, she's ADORABLE!