News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

BREAKING: Wizard Joseph isn't Joe the pedo.

Started by Cramulus, June 23, 2011, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 24, 2011, 04:17:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 24, 2011, 04:02:41 PM
I am 99% convinced that Wizard Joseph is not "Joe" from IRC.

That's THE Wizard Joseph!  When you're feeling 100% let's get this crappy moment off the thread eh? Peace.

1.  It's off the thread.

2.  You haven't earned the title/prefix "The".

3.   :magick:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on June 24, 2011, 04:26:29 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 04:24:39 PM
Quote from: Khara on June 24, 2011, 04:19:47 PM

That's THE Wizard Joseph!  When you're feeling 100% let's get this crappy moment off the thread eh? Peace.

Settle down there Sparky, you aren't in any position to make demands.... well you can make them all you want, I would just lower your expectations on whether or not they will be met to zero.

Dok already said he'd split it if it turned out not to be the same guy.

I'm terribly sorry Nigel.

I'm so sorry Joseph.

My attempts lately at humor are complete fail.

Nah, it's just early in the morning here and it went over my head.

There are three very loud children in my back yard getting my dog riled up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 24, 2011, 04:32:05 PM

1.  It's off the thread.

2.  You haven't earned the title/prefix "The".

3.   :magick:
Alright & thanks!.. but I stole that prefix fair and square!  Consider it my pledge that I will keep posting in an orderly fashion until I get some seniority of my own to revel in and abuse.  Sorry for the confusion (really).
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

The misunderstanding came down to an ill timed coincidence. That said even tough i think you show promise you should tone down the outlandishness a smidge until you get settled in.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 27, 2011, 03:46:10 AM
The misunderstanding came down to an ill timed coincidence. That said even tough i think you show promise you should tone down the outlandishness a smidge until you get settled in.

Yeah, I'm not like this all the time and will keep the really wild characterizations to my threads.  Mostly.  I'll be happy to be a critical jerk to anybody you point me at though.  Especially pretentious Satanists.  :evilmad:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl