News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

you are now my children

Started by notathing, June 24, 2011, 07:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

notathing

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 04:15:49 PM
What, did IRC completely run out of sympathetic ears? :lulz:

and yes, it did.  badge says i'm banned if i talk about my problems again and still dont have a real life therapist lol

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Lady Crying Soul on June 25, 2011, 05:28:19 PM

and yes, it did.  badge says i'm banned if i talk about my problems again and still dont have a real life therapist lol

Ah yes, she's quite fond of having that little tiny shred of power.

Allow me to save you some money and tell you exactly what you need to hear (that no therapist will ever tell you):

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE STILL 15. YOUR LIFE WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER IF YOU STOP MANUFACTURING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS THROUGH A COMBINATION OF LAZINESS AND POOR JUDGMENT.

See? That was free. And you're welcome.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: Lady Crying Soul on June 25, 2011, 05:28:19 PM

Ah yes, she's quite fond of having that little tiny shred of power.

Allow me to save you some money and tell you exactly what you need to hear (that no therapist will ever tell you):

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE STILL 15. YOUR LIFE WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER IF YOU STOP MANUFACTURING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS THROUGH A COMBINATION OF LAZINESS AND POOR JUDGMENT.

See? That was free. And you're welcome.

That is, actually, almost exactly what a good therapist will tell you. And it's all anyone without underlying problems needs to know.

But if she has underlying problems (serious ones) then a good therapist will make her man up and face them. Usually in a really uncomfortable way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just want to take a moment to remind you that I am Your Mom, and there will be no mommy/baby roleplay going on here or I WILL shit down your necks so hard it will prolapse your rectums.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysnomia

Quote from: Your Mom on June 25, 2011, 06:18:43 PM
I just want to take a moment to remind you that I am Your Mom, and there will be no mommy/baby roleplay going on here or I WILL shit down your necks so hard it will prolapse your rectums.

:fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Luna

That is one of the most disturbing visual images I've had in a long time.

And I've seen gifs posted by GIGGLES, and have been recently reminded of seeing The Human Centipede.

:horrormirth:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BabylonHoruv

you can be my mommy too.  You can be the mean one and LGS can be the nice (crying) one.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

This shit, right here.  If I have to watch BH in courting mode, I will lose my shit entirely.  What happened over at TSC is NOTHING compared to what's going to happen here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go puke off the cliff out back.
Molon Lube