News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

you are now my children

Started by notathing, June 24, 2011, 07:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 25, 2011, 06:26:00 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 25, 2011, 06:18:43 PM
I just want to take a moment to remind you that I am Your Mom, and there will be no mommy/baby roleplay going on here or I WILL shit down your necks so hard it will prolapse your rectums.

you can be my mommy too.  You can be the mean one and LGS can be the nice (crying) one.

Yeah.  Which one are you fantasizing about murdering, you sick fuck?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just want to take a moment to remind you that I am Your Mom, and there will be no mommy/baby roleplay going on here or I WILL shit down your necks so hard it will prolapse your rectums.

you can be my mommy too.  You can be the mean one and LGS can be the nice (crying) one.

You know what? If you want to end all the nice right fucking now, you keep this shit up. I am not fucking kidding. It's like watching adult babies in clown makeup fuck in a kiddie pool full of shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 25, 2011, 07:16:08 PM

You know what? If you want to end all the nice right fucking now, you keep this shit up. I am not fucking kidding. It's like watching adult babies in clown makeup fuck in a kiddie pool full of shit.

With a bit of Senator Vitter's diaper fetish thrown in.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2011, 07:19:14 PM

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 25, 2011, 07:20:17 PM

:vom:

BH is one creepy motherfucker.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Jesus. BH is the only person that could have possibly lowered the standards of this thread any further.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 25, 2011, 06:24:12 PM

That is one of the most disturbing visual images I've had in a long time.

And I've seen gifs posted by GIGGLES, and have been recently reminded of seeing The Human Centipede.

:horrormirth:

:thanks:

notathing

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 25, 2011, 05:46:50 PM

Allow me to save you some money and tell you exactly what you need to hear (that no therapist will ever tell you):

GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE STILL 15. YOUR LIFE WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER IF YOU STOP MANUFACTURING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS THROUGH A COMBINATION OF LAZINESS AND POOR JUDGMENT.

See? That was free. And you're welcome.

thanks for the advice but why'd you condescend with caps, bro?
but you're right.
but a therapist could still be beneficial to me at this point.

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 25, 2011, 05:41:07 PM
Get a therapist.

Seriously.

i know. i will. 

Quote from: THE LORD AND LADY OMNIBUS FUCK on June 25, 2011, 06:18:43 PM

you're all way funnier than i am  :horrormirth:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Triple Zero

Nah she just kicks you when she notices. It's never stopped me before.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 26, 2011, 11:48:48 AM
Nah she just kicks you when she notices. It's never stopped me before.

The fact that Trip can pun in a language which wasn't his first language impresses the everloving fuck out of me.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

English has become nearly my second language over the years. I could probably also pun in German, but it would take much more effort, not as quickly and I lack the vocabulary to find the good ones.

Then there's cross-lingual puns too, but they are only funny to people that know both languages (like IRL friends).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.