News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

YOU WANT A TMI DRAMA THREAD? HERE.

Started by LMNO, June 26, 2011, 12:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cuddlefish

I'm not really good at this, but my thoughts are with you and your family. Don't let it get you down, there's plenty of room for positive thinking. Keep your chin up, LMNO (but you knew that already, eh?).
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Iason Ouabache

:sad: Sorry, dude. Have heard about the test results yet but my grandma might have cancer again too.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Thoughts are with you dude.  We're wrestling with the cancer monster too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

leln

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and everyone involved.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

LMNO

Thanks, everyone. This will probably be the last you hear of it, at least for now. I'm dealing with it, getting information when I can. Gonna go down there in a couple of weeks.

Again, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Dysfunctional Cunt

LMNO I'm so sorry.  We're here for you whatever you need!!!!

Jenne

Cramulus

Oh man, really sorry to hear it. Best wishes.  :sad: