News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

"She was asking for it"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 28, 2011, 04:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Today's Women no longer feel any sense of duty towards their Husbands. They're quick enough to promise to "Honour and obey" you, but the moment you ask them to do you a simple favour, like bring you a cake with a gun it, they're straight round to the Prison Authorities with the letter!  :argh!:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 28, 2011, 08:28:55 PM
Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 28, 2011, 08:27:49 PM
If the author believes what he said he should be arguing to bring in the burqa staked out on a bed of fire ants.

Fixed that.
:kiss:

Agreed.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 28, 2011, 04:51:50 PM
Ironically, this is almost the exact same argument Islamic extremists make for forcing women to cover their entire body and shield it from being viewed in public.

So in other words, this guy is taking his cues on rape from the likes of the Taliban.

It's an alarmingly short step from there to "If a woman appears in public without a male chaperone, she's asking to be raped".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I keep expecting it to be retracted with "LOLsocialexperiment" but so far it hasn't happened.  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

ONE TIME, I WITNESSED A FEMALE LEAN OVER TO GRAB SOMETHING, AND A SINGLE INCH OF BARE SKIN BECAME VISIBLE UNDER HER SHIRT

BEING A MINDLESS AUTOMATA OF MEAT AND SPOOGE-HAPPY HORMONES, I HAD NO CHOICE

I'M THE VICTIM HERE

BadBeast

Most of those Women  in the workplace are actually NAKED under those clothes they wear, but the minute you try to cop a feel of her tits in the stock cupboard, it's all "sexual harassment" this, and "restraining order" that!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Lenin McCarthy

BECAUSE WOMEN CAN BE RAPISTS TOO.

QuoteLogan's tight-fitting shirt

Smullens argues that men need to speak up and speak out when they're victimized, as Larry Logan has done, and of course he is right. But having stumbled across a CBS publicity photo for Larry Logan (above), I can't help thinking that men also need to take sensible precautions before they're victimized.

For example: Don't trust your female friends. Don't go to a woman's home at night unless you're prepared to have sex with her. Don't disrobe in front of a female masseuse. If you take a job as a masseur, don't be shocked if your female customers think you're a prostitute. And if you want to be taken seriously as a journalist, don't pose for pictures with a tight-fitting shirt.

Yes, yes, I know: Each of us wears many personas. A man journalist like Larry Logan should be able to celebrate himself as both a journalist and a man, even a sexy man. But the operative word in that sentence— should— is the sticky point.

From rape to war

Many of the tragedies mentioned above spring from what I see as a naïve faith in the power of the modern sexual revolution. Men today are technically free to do all sorts of things that were forbidden to their grandfathers, which is all well and good. But in practice, rape and the notion of sexual conquest persist for the same reason that warfare persists: because the human animal— especially the female animal— craves drama as much as food, shelter and clothing. Conquering an unwilling sex partner is about as much drama as a woman can find without shooting a gun— and, of course, guns haven't disappeared either.

Earth to liberated men: When you display legs, thighs or tight-fitting shirt, some liberated women will see it as a sign that you feel good about yourself and your sexuality. But most women will see it as a sign that you want to get laid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on June 29, 2011, 01:03:09 AM
BECAUSE WOMEN CAN BE RAPISTS TOO.

QuoteLogan's tight-fitting shirt

Smullens argues that men need to speak up and speak out when they're victimized, as Larry Logan has done, and of course he is right. But having stumbled across a CBS publicity photo for Larry Logan (above), I can't help thinking that men also need to take sensible precautions before they're victimized.

For example: Don't trust your female friends. Don't go to a woman's home at night unless you're prepared to have sex with her. Don't disrobe in front of a female masseur. If you take a job as a masseur, don't be shocked if your female customers think you're a prostitute. And if you want to be taken seriously as a journalist, don't pose for pictures with a tight-fitting shirt.

Yes, yes, I know: Each of us wears many personas. A man journalist like Larry Logan should be able to celebrate himself as both a journalist and a man, even a sexy man. But the operative word in that sentence— should— is the sticky point.

From rape to war

Many of the tragedies mentioned above spring from what I see as a naïve faith in the power of the modern sexual revolution. Men today are technically free to do all sorts of things that were forbidden to their grandfathers, which is all well and good. But in practice, rape and the notion of sexual conquest persist for the same reason that warfare persists: because the human animal— especially the female animal— craves drama as much as food, shelter and clothing. Conquering an unwilling sex partner is about as much drama as a woman can find without shooting a gun— and, of course, guns haven't disappeared either.

Earth to liberated men: When you display legs, thighs or tight-fitting shirt, some liberated women will see it as a sign that you feel good about yourself and your sexuality. But most women will see it as a sign that you want to get laid.

I like this, but you should switch "masseur" and "masseuse" because masseur is the male and masseuse is the female.

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 01:13:45 AM
I like this, but you should switch "masseur" and "masseuse" because masseur is the male and masseuse is the female.
Thanks. Corrected it now.

Don Coyote