News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Wizard Joseph Garbage Collection Thread.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 29, 2011, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: Telarus on July 25, 2011, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 02, 2011, 08:44:15 PM
I've decided that as a way to keep my more wordy crap off the threads I'll use this one. 
It was gonna be my garbage anyway.
I'll just post a quote from what I'm looking at and comment to my hearts content here, that way I won't step on toes and IF someone wants to hear my crap from the rest of the forum they'll find it here. 
I apologize to those I've snapped at and for jumping blind into these forums without understanding the etiquette and problems of the place.
I do love and think I understand Discordianism, but know that I'm still learning.

Holyshit dude. You may be the first spag ever to turn around an UNLIMITED thread. That your attempting it is epic.

I gotta say. I'm slightly impressed.

And so far, he's been as good as his word.  I haven't had to move any of his regular posts here.

Weird... It's like I'm some kind of chosen one or something.  Do any of youall get this kind of vibe?  It's all tingly.... :magick:

No but really, I came here to play ball, and it's not like I'm gonna do that effectively by being persistently a jerk.
You can expect me to hold to my word on almost all occasions..
Got a much rougher start here than I bargained for, but... eh!  
It wasn't easy stealing the "The" on my name either...

And I did turn this thread around...  the effects just need to develop.  
I'll also probably just outright link to and review posts that may not really require a bump to say something.
Pretty busy right now tho.

Also.. what is an unlimited thread technically?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Salty

It's a repository. For you!

Look up some of the others, they're fun reading.
Hey I have a question for you about something in another thread I didn't want to spag up, may I use your fancy thread here for that?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 25, 2011, 09:21:01 PM
No but really, I came here to play ball, and it's not like I'm gonna do that effectively by being persistently a jerk.

JESUS H CHRIST!  IT'S A GODDAMN MIRACLE!  I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!

Seriously, this has never happened before.  For real.  Every other person that got an unlimited thread dug his or her heels in and exploded gloriously.

On the downside, I may have to hate you less...Which means I'm going to need more antacids.

One of two things:

1.  The definitive thread about a given subject, or

2.  A dumping ground for posts by someone spagging up the board.  
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Alty on July 25, 2011, 09:25:21 PM
It's a repository. For you!

Look up some of the others, they're fun reading.
Hey I have a question for you about something in another thread I didn't want to spag up, may I use your fancy thread here for that?

Yeah sure.  That sounds like a perfectly good use for this.  Welcome to my landfill, pull up a used milk crate and fire away! 
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 09:25:52 PM

Seriously, this has never happened before.  For real.  Every other person that got an unlimited thread dug his or her heels in and exploded gloriously.

On the downside, I may have to hate you less...Which means I'm going to need more antacids.

One of two things:

It's ok... just breathe and um.. stuff. Miracles can be hard to deal with.
You can keep hating me if it helps! Try not to think about the cross section (+) marks on the antacid too much...

Also entertainment 101: show the people what they haven't seen before.  also works in fights and in bed. and the dinner table.  Definitely don't recommend it in court tho.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 07:00:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:56:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:52:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:48:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:46:21 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:42:15 PM
Well she DID have to "Move Away" from Tucson. No wonder things are fucked up everywhere.

She was brought low by a pretty boy.  This is not uncommon for her.  However, what IS uncommon is that she chose to move - for reasons even she can't explain - to North Carolina, where the ticks have first names.  It's kind of like that Persephone chick, only she doesn't come back for half the year.

Legend has it that a hero can bring her back, as long as he doesn't eat any fried foods while in NC or look back on his way up the jetway in Tucson.

It sounds like a mission for a Holy ManTM

Unfortunately, I'm too busy cleaning up that fucking mess you and Nigel left in the ancient Mayan temples in Siberia.

That was her idea.  She's all like "The line is too long", and I'm like "What are you gonna do about it?", and she's all like "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!" and then there was squishy noises and something that sounded like a giant ratchet, and the blood went UP the pyramid, and I said "Haven't you got that backwards?", and she says "WHAT NOW, BITCH?"

Nigel is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, but at least with her, you don't have to wait in line at tourist attractions.

Perfect for when you travel to exotic lands, if they would let her through customs...

The customs guys tried to stop her, but she smiled at them and they all wandered off and fed themselves through the underside of the luggage conveyor.  They didn't even scream.  It was awful.

I really have no patience for delays.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 07:05:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 07:00:02 PM
The customs guys tried to stop her, but she smiled at them and they all wandered off and fed themselves through the underside of the luggage conveyor.  They didn't even scream.  It was awful.

I heard that Squiddy learned that smile. I hear she used it down in Swampland in 2000 on some convention for people called Chad.

Ofuck   :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: Telarus on July 25, 2011, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 02, 2011, 08:44:15 PM
I've decided that as a way to keep my more wordy crap off the threads I'll use this one. 
It was gonna be my garbage anyway.
I'll just post a quote from what I'm looking at and comment to my hearts content here, that way I won't step on toes and IF someone wants to hear my crap from the rest of the forum they'll find it here. 
I apologize to those I've snapped at and for jumping blind into these forums without understanding the etiquette and problems of the place.
I do love and think I understand Discordianism, but know that I'm still learning.

Holyshit dude. You may be the first spag ever to turn around an UNLIMITED thread. That your attempting it is epic.

I gotta say. I'm slightly impressed.

And so far, he's been as good as his word.  I haven't had to move any of his regular posts here.

Weird... It's like I'm some kind of chosen one or something.  Do any of youall get this kind of vibe?  It's all tingly.... :magick:

You can expect me to hold to my word on almost all occasions..
Got a much rougher start here than I bargained for, but... eh!  
It wasn't easy stealing the "The" on my name either...

And I did turn this thread around...  the effects just need to develop.  
I'll also probably just outright link to and review posts that may not really require a bump to say something.
Pretty busy right now tho.

HOLY SHIT

IS THIS THE SINGULARITY???

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 09:25:52 PM

One of two things:

Don't worry, Dok.  There's likely another troll signing up as we post, getting ready to say something spectacularly outlandish to impress us all, and show us how really REAL Discordians do stuff.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We'll have to bump this thread periodically to show the others how it's done.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, dude. There is nothing more impressive to me than someone admitting they're wrong and changing their behavior to one that works better. It's pretty much the definition of "biped".

The Wizard Joseph

I try.  If it doesn't work and the consequences of failure were livable, I try again.  I'm happy to make a realish acquaintance with the folks on this board!  :)

If I annoy folks here, I'm REAL sure I'll know.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 25, 2011, 11:06:27 PM
I try.  If it doesn't work and the consequences of failure were livable, I try again.  I'm happy to make a realish acquaintance with the folks on this board!  :)

This one must be stopped before he breeds, or all of our plans are ruined.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2011, 03:26:31 AM

Feed 'im to the nessie in the pool.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Luna on July 26, 2011, 03:31:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2011, 03:26:31 AM

Feed 'im to the nessie in the pool.

Uhm..  I did read a bigger chunk of that thread. Enough to know I'm kinda hosed, but given the trend, I may have a surprise for the nessie too, but ..                                       I think it's only sane to start running now...___---- - - - - - - -  -  -  -  -  -   -  -  - >|!_!_ Ow! alright fine.. I'd prefer a knife if that's how it is though! and a minute to take some amphetamines.  I just quit smoking so if I live for a few ragged, horrible moments afterward I might want a cigarette.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl