News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Wizard Joseph Garbage Collection Thread.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 29, 2011, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 24, 2011, 10:59:09 PM
:cry:

Those were the days.

:)Cheer up good sir!  I know I can bluster overmuch, but  The days we have left are The best yet.  The economic(and most every other) picture is so surreal now in light of the events since Feb.  that I have little doubt you will live to see the dream dam we're calling exchange do what everything does and break.  There's some straight up Nero shit coming down the pipe!  I read a pocket book version of Tacitus' take way back. Nero played no fiddle, but sang of Troy!  The bastard's own guard cried to the people that it was not them throwing the torches but Nero.  The people let them for the usual "can't kill a souldja or you die" unreasons.  Nero bought the fresh real estate.  

You know this cycle.  Some even think themselves it's architect, the fools.  They are unqualified to operate it IMHO.  But they try hard as HELL!  They even sellout to the worst in human nature's impulses and dreams because it makes some think their cock is hard enough to spin the wheel.  If the economy malfunctions I simply think we need to clear out all the bloody cocks stuck at the top!

I say the wise know better and know also that getting your cock stuck in a moving Chao is your own damn fault!  Cheer Doktor!  You can surf the wave they would own but claim to fight!  You know there are no sides other than the one that keeps you(and yours) above water.  You get to watch it break their serfs while they tear at each other in little concrete boxes waiting to claim an aftermath they are unworthy of!  

As for the original pull-one-over on the J-squad start of this thread :lulz:   :| you have no idea what some of these people are capable of!
They might anoint you or something... It's horrible.  It's gonna be a little rusty, but if anyone wants a fake anointment to help blend in I may just pull one off for you. :wink:

I know this is all unsolicited jabber, but youall somewhere said to just be myself on these forums and here it is.  
Or kill me 2!

[edited for new title after split - Dok]
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Thread ruined.

Thanks a bunch, arse biscuit.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 02:22:03 PM
Thread ruined.

Thanks a bunch, arse biscuit.

The thread was already dead and I liked what I read.  Then I said stuff. 

Maybe it's just that many of you know a lot more than I do.  I wanna learn too.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 06:27:32 PM
The thread was already dead and I liked what I read.  Then I said stuff.  

Stuff that had nothing to do with the thread.  Stuff that says what ALL of your stuff says.

"LOOK AT HOW ZANY I AM".

Then you fuck up the tagline.

You could basically just cut and paste that post - or any of your posts - and just re-use it any old place, because they all say the same fucking thing.

You're a cunt.  Die in a fire.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Cain, can I get a thread split?
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 06:27:32 PM
The thread was already dead and I liked what I read.  Then I said stuff.  

Stuff that had nothing to do with the thread.  Stuff that says what ALL of your stuff says.

"LOOK AT HOW ZANY I AM".

Then you fuck up the tagline.

You could basically just cut and paste that post - or any of your posts - and just re-use it any old place, because they all say the same fucking thing.

You're a cunt.  Die in a fire.

Whatever part of me you may hate doesn't really matter.  I'm drawing attention a little on purpose but, with an intent to have fun and maybe learn. (and I have)

Don't like my humor?
ok.

Don't like my thoughts?
ok.

Don't trust my identity?(Fuck U for that bullshit twice! I never got that nice apology)
ok.

You think I type the same crap all the time?
Give me time.  I'll bury myself in it eventually if you're right.

If whatever I do annoys you that much you could always just snort some plutonium.  Then you'd have a problem worth starting a thread over instead of me and my meaningless bullshit. 

You're not worth my non-zany side, we're not friends yet(if ever, I don't pretend you want to or offer!!).  We're all fucked a little more each year.  Breathe deep Dok, savor it!  One day you won't taste anything on the air but your filter mask. 

So I fucked with your nostalgia about a thread trying to say what I wanted and thought relevant.  I like to tangent off.
So what?  I'm here on principal. My own.  Not yours.  If I'm REALLY that bad ask me to disappear form these forums.  No one else felt like putting 2 cents in that thread.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

I never promised you an apology.  I promised to split Cram's accusation out of your thread, and all the drama related to it.  I did this, and even named the new thread in a manner that cleared your name.

Now fuck off.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 07:29:06 PM
No one else felt like putting 2 cents in that thread.

Naw, there was only 10 pages of replies.

Fucking knobend.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 07:31:37 PM
I never promised you an apology.  I promised to split Cram's accusation out of your thread, and all the drama related to it.  I did this, and even named the new thread in a manner that cleared your name.

Now fuck off.

QuoteNope.  Just doing a little checking.  The logs from IRC will have the offender's IP address, and if it matches, well...Let's just hope that doesn't happen.  Our policy is to report kiddie pron, and the offender on IRC has already been reported to the FBI, just the other day.

If there's no match, you'll get a nice apology, and will be allowed to continue.

Whatever.  :|  I put MY nuts on the table trying to resolve this for you.  I pray to Whomever that the asshole gets what he should or MUCH worse.  If I had the resources I would happily ensure that.  You don't bother me nearly THAT much.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 08:36:29 PM

Now fuck off.

QuoteNope.  Just doing a little checking.  The logs from IRC will have the offender's IP address, and if it matches, well...Let's just hope that doesn't happen.  Our policy is to report kiddie pron, and the offender on IRC has already been reported to the FBI, just the other day.

If there's no match, you'll get a nice apology, and will be allowed to continue.

Whatever.  :|  I put MY nuts on the table trying to resolve this for you.  I pray to Whomever that the asshole gets what he should or MUCH worse.  If I had the resources I would happily ensure that.  You don't bother me nearly THAT much.

I didn't say *I'D* apologize.  I was assuming Cram would, seeing as how he's the one that made the accusation.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 08:37:47 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 08:36:29 PM

Now fuck off.

I didn't say *I'D* apologize.  I was assuming Cram would, seeing as how he's the one that made the accusation.
Didn't get one of those either.  Don't need it, but it would coll me off some.  I find your choice of thread title ironic because unlimited garbage is just another resource to me (has been for a long time).  On the subject of faith(cuz I wanna) THe pretty cloth and "salvation from whatever" shit ended when I traded them for work gloves and salvage.  You don't know me.  I know garbage tho and my best friends used to be that to some. Some of them want me to watch a zombie movie with them now, so I'm gonna go do that.  Then go chill with a real live girl I know with talent and looks I admire.  I'll be around to haunt this place for valuable junk later and I can deal with the stench and shitty little surprises.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

Oh I'm not apologizing. The fact that the Joseph who posted CP in IRC and the Joseph who reg'd on PD an hour later have different IPs does not convince me that they're different people.  (if I was going around the net posting CP, I'd use a proxy too) Essentially I still think it's too much of a coincidence and do not trust the guy.

I figure that if Joseph is the same jerk who posted CP in IRC, he'll probably suck in other ways too and everything will work itself out.

And if I'm wrong, which is possible, Joseph will eventually reveal himself to be a pretty cool guy. I'm open to this outcome, but I'm not going to be dancing around a maypole with him while I make up my mind.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 29, 2011, 09:21:17 PM

Didn't get one of those either.  Don't need it, but it would coll me off some.  I find your choice of thread title ironic because unlimited garbage is just another resource to me (has been for a long time).  On the subject of faith(cuz I wanna) THe pretty cloth and "salvation from whatever" shit ended when I traded them for work gloves and salvage.  You don't know me.  I know garbage tho and my best friends used to be that to some. Some of them want me to watch a zombie movie with them now, so I'm gonna go do that.  Then go chill with a real live girl I know with talent and looks I admire.  I'll be around to haunt this place for valuable junk later and I can deal with the stench and shitty little surprises.

:lulz:

CRAM!  We need WOMP! 

A THOUSAND METRIC SHIT-TONS OF BUTTHURT!
Molon Lube