News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Wizard Joseph Garbage Collection Thread.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 29, 2011, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:35:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:28:15 PM
Quote from: Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:25:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 25, 2011, 02:22:51 PM
Just read from the start. You also poked Roger.

Don't poke Roger.

IT'S IMPOLITE TO POKE DEAD PEOPLE.

BUT IT IS A RELIGIOUS IMPERATIVE TO POKE ROGER, IF YOU PASS HIM IN THE ROAD.

EXPLAIN THAT, DOKTOR.

NO, IT IS A RELIGIOUS IMPERATIVE TO CRAP ON HIS GRAVE.  WE ONLY TELL PEOPLE THE POKING BIT FOR OUR OWN SICK AMUSEMENT.

"BOMBS AWAY, SWEET PRINCE" HE CRIED TO HIS FALLEN COMRADE AS, KECKS AROUND HIS ANKLES, HE SQUATTED OVER THE MOUND OF FRESHLY TURNED (THOUGH DUSTY AND ALMOST, BUT NOT QUITE, ENTIRELY LIFELESS) ARIZONA EARTH.

FOR IT IS HOW HE WOULD HAVE WANTED IT. WROTE IT IN HIS WILL.

Fixed.

I have to change my avatar again. For I have just noted that the board is without its spiritual advisor and I am therefore (probably) responsible for all the bullshit in recent weeks.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:37:50 PM

Don't poke Roger.

EXPLAIN THAT, DOKTOR.

NO, IT IS A RELIGIOUS IMPERATIVE TO CRAP ON HIS GRAVE.  WE ONLY TELL PEOPLE THE POKING BIT FOR OUR OWN SICK AMUSEMENT.

"BOMBS AWAY, SWEET PRINCE" HE CRIED TO HIS FALLEN COMRADE AS, KECKS AROUND HIS ANKLES, HE SQUATTED OVER THE MOUND OF FRESHLY TURNED (THOUGH DUSTY AND ALMOST, BUT NOT QUITE, ENTIRELY LIFELESS) ARIZONA EARTH.

Fixed.

I have to change my avatar again. For I have just noted that the board is without its spiritual advisor and I am therefore (probably) responsible for all the bullshit in recent weeks.

Probably, but we're gonna blame Sister Gothique anyway.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:38:29 PM

Don't poke Roger.

EXPLAIN THAT, DOKTOR.

Fixed.

Well she DID have to "Move Away" from Tucson. No wonder things are fucked up everywhere.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:42:15 PM
Well she DID have to "Move Away" from Tucson. No wonder things are fucked up everywhere.

She was brought low by a pretty boy.  This is not uncommon for her.  However, what IS uncommon is that she chose to move - for reasons even she can't explain - to North Carolina, where the ticks have first names.  It's kind of like that Persephone chick, only she doesn't come back for half the year.

Legend has it that a hero can bring her back, as long as he doesn't eat any fried foods while in NC or look back on his way up the jetway in Tucson.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:46:21 PM

She was brought low by a pretty boy.  This is not uncommon for her.  However, what IS uncommon is that she chose to move - for reasons even she can't explain - to North Carolina, where the ticks have first names.  It's kind of like that Persephone chick, only she doesn't come back for half the year.

Legend has it that a hero can bring her back, as long as he doesn't eat any fried foods while in NC or look back on his way up the jetway in Tucson.

It sounds like a mission for a Holy ManTM

Unfortunately, I'm too busy cleaning up that fucking mess you and Nigel left in the ancient Mayan temples in Siberia.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:48:48 PM

Unfortunately, I'm too busy cleaning up that fucking mess you and Nigel left in the ancient Mayan temples in Siberia.

That was her idea.  She's all like "The line is too long", and I'm like "What are you gonna do about it?", and she's all like "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!" and then there was squishy noises and something that sounded like a giant ratchet, and the blood went UP the pyramid, and I said "Haven't you got that backwards?", and she says "WHAT NOW, BITCH?"

Nigel is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, but at least with her, you don't have to wait in line at tourist attractions.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:52:47 PM

That was her idea.  She's all like "The line is too long", and I'm like "What are you gonna do about it?", and she's all like "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!" and then there was squishy noises and something that sounded like a giant ratchet, and the blood went UP the pyramid, and I said "Haven't you got that backwards?", and she says "WHAT NOW, BITCH?"

Nigel is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, but at least with her, you don't have to wait in line at tourist attractions.

Perfect for when you travel to exotic lands, if they would let her through customs...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:56:28 PM

Perfect for when you travel to exotic lands, if they would let her through customs...

The customs guys tried to stop her, but she smiled at them and they all wandered off and fed themselves through the underside of the luggage conveyor.  They didn't even scream.  It was awful.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 07:00:02 PM
The customs guys tried to stop her, but she smiled at them and they all wandered off and fed themselves through the underside of the luggage conveyor.  They didn't even scream.  It was awful.

I heard that Squiddy learned that smile. I hear she used it down in Swampland in 2000 on some convention for people called Chad.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 07:05:12 PM

I heard that Squiddy learned that smile. I hear she used it down in Swampland in 2000 on some convention for people called Chad.

:spittake:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Telarus

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 02, 2011, 08:44:15 PM
I've decided that as a way to keep my more wordy crap off the threads I'll use this one.  
It was gonna be my garbage anyway.
I'll just post a quote from what I'm looking at and comment to my hearts content here, that way I won't step on toes and IF someone wants to hear my crap from the rest of the forum they'll find it here.  
I apologize to those I've snapped at and for jumping blind into these forums without understanding the etiquette and problems of the place.
I do love and think I understand Discordianism, but know that I'm still learning.

Holyshit dude. You may be the first spag ever to turn around their own UNLIMITED thread. That your attempting it is epic.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on July 25, 2011, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 02, 2011, 08:44:15 PM
I've decided that as a way to keep my more wordy crap off the threads I'll use this one. 
It was gonna be my garbage anyway.
I'll just post a quote from what I'm looking at and comment to my hearts content here, that way I won't step on toes and IF someone wants to hear my crap from the rest of the forum they'll find it here. 
I apologize to those I've snapped at and for jumping blind into these forums without understanding the etiquette and problems of the place.
I do love and think I understand Discordianism, but know that I'm still learning.

Holyshit dude. You may be the first spag ever to turn around an UNLIMITED thread. That your attempting it is epic.

I gotta say. I'm slightly impressed.

And so far, he's been as good as his word.  I haven't had to move any of his regular posts here.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Wow, so I go away for a few moments and it's all crazy like..   :p

Proper(ish) replies in a bit.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 25, 2011, 12:49:21 PM

Wordy is fine. Wordy is good.

Tldr means too long, didn't read. It's good to write tldr and an overview of the bigger writing under it for people who get overwhelmed.

Some of your comments cover previously covered ground, but apart from that I like your comments and I think you're a worthwhile contributor.

Don't poke Roger.

I'm gonna try to be worthy. sometimes.   Thank you! :)
I'm not really from around these parts and figure reinventing the wheel is gonna be a hobby of mine on occasion.
I really am still new to forums.  You all were my first!  :argh!:

So TLDR is like a summary placed above the word festival for those less inclined to read the whole thing?

I did not really understand the maginiude of the consequences for poking Roger/Howl.
I consider him an important part of the learning curve here and a darwinian force for..  uh.. things and BOOM and stuff.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 25, 2011, 06:38:29 PM

Don't poke Roger.

EXPLAIN THAT, DOKTOR.

Fixed.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 06:56:28 PM

Quote from: Luna on July 25, 2011, 07:10:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 25, 2011, 07:05:12 PM

:spittake:

:lulz:  Whew!  That's awesome, it's got Terror!   Adventure!   Romance!   and....   a dollop of spiritual consideration...  WOW.  I'm pretty sure you guys weren't even really letting go...   Good show!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl