News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

ATTN: BLEACHERS

Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Lys, I don't think you meant it the way it comes out, the only reason I'd say this is because you have a record of posting really stupid shit without thinking and then trying hard to save face afterwards. No bad intention, just dumb.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Lies

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 09:55:46 AM
Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 09:45:59 AM
Yes, personal responsibility. That rings a bell. You (Lies) told us that it is a woman's personal responsibility not to get raped because dressing like a slut turns men into rapists.

Because apparently you believe that the difference between a man and a rapist is some revealing clothing.

Once again. Twisting my fucking words into the ground. I never said that. Ever. Quit it with the slander.

I spelled out my counterargument in detail in the thread I can no longer find. Feel free to post a link.
What, the one thats on face book? Yeah, I can post a link, but anyone who isn't friends with me on facebook (ie you) won't be able to see it because my profile isn't avaliable to anyone who isn't my friend.
All the rest of PD who know me who haven't gone on accusing me of stupid shit still have access to it, it's all still there.

And whatever counter argument you and roger had is, from my point of view, considering what I think and was trying to say despite how you chose to interpret it, about as relevant to what I was saying as is arguing against evolution with proof from the bible.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 09:58:08 AM

She's not going to cave and I don't expect her too, shes a stubborn bitch with a need to be right, and I know that.
I'm just not going to stand for being accused of things I'm not.

Seriously, it's what anyone would do if their reputation is being slandered. Outrage is not a sign of guilt, actually, quite the oppisite, it's a sign of innocence.
If someone started accusing you of being a rapist, I find it hard to believe you'd just laugh it off when other people start saying that as well and it's not an isolated incident.
If this was *just* between me and one other person, I'd have no problems laughing off the stupid allegations.
But since it seems now everyones jumping on board this and taking pot shots at me based on what other people are saying, well, it's kinda hard not to get outraged.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

You get a special picture now because I like you and we are now friends.

Just a disclaimer, Tl;DR  got about 1 sentence into that train wreck before I lol'd.

It's the internet my nigga, you dun goof'd.

Also, if you had the slightest idea of how many names I've been called and death threats I've recieved OTI just today, you'd likely shit.

Get over yourself or I'm going to call your sexuality into question.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Lies

Quote from: Faust on July 04, 2011, 10:01:26 AM
Lys, I don't think you meant it the way it comes out, the only reason I'd say this is because you have a record of posting really stupid shit without thinking and then trying hard to save face afterwards. No bad intention, just dumb.

Never claimed to be the smartest person in the world and I admit it, I post some pretty stupid things sometimes.

But never hateful and malevolent and shit that I just make up about someone based on a loose idea of who I think they are, unlike some people around here.  
- Oh it exists, and how!

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 10:05:23 AM

Never claimed to be the smartest person in the world and I admit it, I post some pretty stupid things sometimes.

But never hateful and malevolent and shit that I just make up about someone based on a loose idea of who I think they are, unlike some people around here.  

Fine, but quit being such a pussy about it.  If you misspoke and someone gives you shit, just admit the fault, laugh it off and try not to do it again.  If you get offended you're bleeding out in a shark pool. 
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Lies

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 04, 2011, 10:11:20 AM
Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 10:05:23 AM

Fine, but quit being such a pussy about it.  If you misspoke and someone gives you shit, just admit the fault, laugh it off and try not to do it again.  If you get offended you're bleeding out in a shark pool. 
Can't admit to a fault that doesn't exist, I'm afraid.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Anyway, I'm done trying to defend myself against bullshit allegations.
I've said all I've wanted to say, everything from here on will just be ignored for the malicious hysterical bullshit that it is.
Say and think what you want of me, because I now officially don't give a fuck, and will no longer waste my time arguing with scribblings on a toilet wall.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aside from this stupid racism joke thread which is stupid, you have also said, and been massively argued against, that women should take "personal responsibility" against being raped by not dressing "like sluts".

Do you deny this?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Edit:  To answer you messages, I got no beef with you either, you're the one that's having the problem man.

I'm trying to help you out here.  I'm handing you the fucking key to the cell you put yourself in.

It's the fucking internet man.  Go ahead and get mad at me if you want, but you're going about this all the wrong way, and that's really not my fault and I reserve the right to lol at anyone that makes a big mistake, and expect others to do the same in kind to me.

The problem isn't that you misspoke, it's that you are flipping out about it.

Do you think anyone gives a shit if you're X?  It's completely irrelevant.

Misogynists exist, Rapists exist, Pedophiles exist and so do other plenty of other reprehensible labels.  Arguing about stupid accusations in on the net isn't going to help.  And the worse part is, you're not even these things (according to your statement) you just f'd up.

I already told you how to fix, but just in case you forgot, right now stop trying to save face, suck it up, be a man, admit fault, take responsibility and apologize for the mistake and try not to do it again.

Everyone says dumb shit and does stupid things.  Most people even do horrible and reprehensible things when no one is looking (citation needed), but that doesn't discredit them as people.  All it means is that they are human, and the sooner you're cool with that the sooner you'll get over this silly shit.

Lies

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 10:19:27 AM
Aside from this stupid racism joke thread which is stupid, you have also said, and been massively argued against, that women should take "personal responsibility" against being raped by not dressing "like sluts".

Do you deny this?
See, here's where things are loaded. I just said, I'm not going to respond to any more of this bullshit, but now if I don't respond, it looks as if I'm not denying this.

So in response, instead, I'll just leave you with this
- Oh it exists, and how!

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 10:23:57 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 10:19:27 AM

Do you deny this?
See, here's where things are loaded. I just said, I'm not going to respond to any more of this bullshit, but now if I don't respond, it looks as if I'm not denying this.

So in response, instead, I'll just leave you with this

That should have been your opening bid.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 05:31:52 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 03, 2011, 03:28:30 PM
It's funny, I've poked around and I cannot find his posts here about common sense and how not to get raped. But, they did exist.

The thing about this thread is that nobody's jumping down his throat for making an unfunny joke. They're jumping down his throat for getting all hostile and attacking Dok for not liking his unfunny joke.

For future reference, kids; unfunny racist, sexist jokes are unfunny. You don't get an automatic pass on being a jerk just because "it was only a joke", so don't act all surprised and butthurt when people react to your unfunny racism or sexism as if it was unfunny.
Been trying to hold off on this as long as I can, but, fuck you Nigel, they don't exist, stop insisting on things that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
And I don't delete anything, I don't believe in deleting shit, all my and others stupidity that is involved with me is on display.
You crazy fucking bat.

Dude, you fucking did.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 10:03:48 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 09:55:46 AM
Yes, personal responsibility. That rings a bell. You (Lies) told us that it is a woman's personal responsibility not to get raped because dressing like a slut turns men into rapists.

Because apparently you believe that the difference between a man and a rapist is some revealing clothing.

Once again. Twisting my fucking words into the ground. I never said that. Ever. Quit it with the slander.

I spelled out my counterargument in detail in the thread I can no longer find. Feel free to post a link.
What, the one thats on face book? Yeah, I can post a link, but anyone who isn't friends with me on facebook (ie you) won't be able to see it because my profile isn't avaliable to anyone who isn't my friend.
All the rest of PD who know me who haven't gone on accusing me of stupid shit still have access to it, it's all still there.

And whatever counter argument you and roger had is, from my point of view, considering what I think and was trying to say despite how you chose to interpret it, about as relevant to what I was saying as is arguing against evolution with proof from the bible.

You said you were gonna leave, and you're still fucking here, whimpering about how we done you wrong.  Door's over there.

How can we miss you, if you won't leave?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 09:58:08 AM

She's not going to cave and I don't expect her too, shes a stubborn bitch

And now we're into misogyny.   :lulz:

"She won't see things my way, the BITCH!  The stubborn BITCH!"
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

No.  You regretting a post does not equal your words being twisted.
Molon Lube