News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Oh, Florida...

Started by LMNO, June 30, 2011, 05:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Three Students Die after Hypnosis From Principal

QuoteIn a three-month period, two students killed themselves and one died in a car crash (all separate incidents) just after being hypnotized by their high school principal, George Kenney. Kenney, who has been warned by the school board multiple times in the past to stop his behavior, has already hypnotized over 75 students, staff members, and their families.

:magick:

AFK

Multiple times?  C'mon, in THIS economy, they surely could find another principal, that, y'know DOESN'T hypnotize students.  And if it's multiple times surely some parents have heard about this by now.  How the hell have they NOT run him out of town? 

I mean, I know there is some positive stuff that can happen with hypnotism, but I would find it a bit icky if I learned my daughter's principal was hypnotizing her. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Disco Pickle

REPRESENT!

I like to think the weirdness starts here and slowly makes it's way to key west via A1A. 

Fuck you Tampa/St. Pete, you only get what we let trickle down I75 and Orlando's sloppy seconds of what ever they get that slips down I4.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Jenne

...is this the same area in Flor-EYE-duh that does that snake handling bullshit?

Nephew Twiddleton

Dont know if there is a link involved here (damn phone!) but why was the principal hypnotizing students?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 30, 2011, 06:21:42 PM
REPRESENT!

I like to think the weirdness starts here and slowly makes it's way to key west via A1A. 

Fuck you Tampa/St. Pete, you only get what we let trickle down I75 and Orlando's sloppy seconds of what ever they get that slips down I4.

OH IT'S ON LIEK RED DAWN.

NO ONE FROM JACKSONVILLE, GEORGIA GETS AWAY WITH MAKING FUN OF MY PRECIOUS TAMPA BAY AREA.

:crankey:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on June 30, 2011, 10:39:12 PM
REPRESENT!

NO ONE FROM JACKSONVILLE, GEORGIA GETS AWAY WITH MAKING FUN OF MY PRECIOUS TAMPA BAY AREA.

yeah if you loved it so much, why'd you leave?

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

Because its closer to boston which is the best place in the world.

Suu

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 30, 2011, 11:46:50 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on June 30, 2011, 10:39:12 PM
REPRESENT!

yeah if you loved it so much, why'd you leave?

If you want the whole story, I'll give it to you one day via PM or chat. I didn't come to Rhode Island by free will.

Also, Sarasota is NOT Tampa/St. Pete. It's an excuse for people to live in the "metro" area but not actually in the city because they have no balls. Like Western Connecticut.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 30, 2011, 11:50:14 PM
Because its closer to boston which is the best place in the world.

No.

Nephew Twiddleton

Ok my jest was misplaced. Apologies.

Suu

It's cool.

It's just...Boston was not on my destination-to-live list 10 years ago, and the fact that I ended up here makes me bitter.  :lulz: I also know that I shouldn't combine Boston/Providence into one metro area, but it really is. Like Minneapolis/St. Paul, and, remarkably, Tampa/St. Petersburg. It's the same shit and same people separated by a sea of the same suburbs. Providence just likes to "pretend" it has more culturally in common with New York, but it doesn't. It's Boston South.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 05:17:40 PM
It's cool.

It's just...Boston was not on my destination-to-live list 10 years ago, and the fact that I ended up here makes me bitter.  :lulz: I also know that I shouldn't combine Boston/Providence into one metro area, but it really is. Like Minneapolis/St. Paul, and, remarkably, Tampa/St. Petersburg. It's the same shit and same people separated by a sea of the same suburbs. Providence just likes to "pretend" it has more culturally in common with New York, but it doesn't. It's Boston South.

Yeah. It extends to Worcester too. I'd even say Manchester, but New Hampshirites are... I don't know what the hell they are or if they're even human, but they sure aren't Bostonians.  :lulz:

AFK

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 01, 2011, 05:23:12 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 05:17:40 PM
It's cool.

Yeah. It extends to Worcester too. I'd even say Manchester, but New Hampshirites are... I don't know what the hell they are or if they're even human, but they sure aren't Bostonians.  :lulz:

The New Hampshirites are the Vermonters who hated farming but LOVED guns. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Manchester is where Boston buses all the degenerates of society who don't want to pay taxes and live the lives of vagrants and GET AWAY WITH IT.

"Live free or die, motherfucker!" - Dartmouth Fett