News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Oh, Florida...

Started by LMNO, June 30, 2011, 05:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

You two have just given the best sum up of New Hampshire I have ever heard

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

I do enjoy their White Mountains and their theme parks for young children, however. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Back on the topic, did anyone ever see why this guy was hyponotizing these kids?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on July 01, 2011, 06:34:04 PM
Back on the topic, did anyone ever see why this guy was hyponotizing these kids?

Yeah I just clicked the link now and saw this bit:

Kenny has said that he used hypnotherapy on students to "help motivate students on school and athletics."

That's uh..... kinda weird....

Freeky

QuoteKenny has said that he used hypnotherapy on students to "help motivate students on school and athletics."

Also he sells tapes and shit about it on Amazon.

LMNO

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 05:17:40 PM
Providence just likes to "pretend" it has more culturally in common with New York, but it doesn't.

:spit:

Wait, really?  That's some pretty serious self-delusion, there.

Suu

Why else would we be getting a fucking New York Yankees license plate in ADDITION to the Boston Red Sox one? Connecticut doesn't even have a Yankees plate, I think. (Do they? I could care less about anything CT.)

Why do the guidos here like to talk like they're from Brooklyn and yet have never left the fucking state?

I may not be an expert, I may not have lived here my whole life, but I've worked in all 3 cities and spend a significant amount of time between them. Providence is Boston South, but deep down, they'd rather be New York East.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 01, 2011, 06:37:22 PM

Kenny has said that he used hypnotherapy on students to "help motivate students on school and athletics."

And it all looked like it was going swell until the Football team started to strut around the field and cluck like chickens. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 01, 2011, 07:01:27 PM

And it all looked like it was going swell until the Football team started to strut around the field and cluck like chickens. 

:spittake:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 06:58:59 PM
Why else would we be getting a fucking New York Yankees license plate in ADDITION to the Boston Red Sox one? Connecticut doesn't even have a Yankees plate, I think. (Do they? I could care less about anything CT.)

Why do the guidos here like to talk like they're from Brooklyn and yet have never left the fucking state?

I may not be an expert, I may not have lived here my whole life, but I've worked in all 3 cities and spend a significant amount of time between them. Providence is Boston South, but deep down, they'd rather be New York East.

As if.  At best, they'd be lucky to be Massapequa.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on July 01, 2011, 07:02:41 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 06:58:59 PM

As if.  At best, they'd be lucky to be Massapequa.

I never suggested they were good at pretending.  :lulz:

Also, Massapequa? Don't flatter us. Brentwood.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 01, 2011, 07:01:27 PM

:lulz:

Disco Pickle

I really hate this state and particularly this city sometimes.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28974821/detail.html

QuoteJACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A teen and his mother were arrested at the Avenues Mall on Wednesday after they assaulted a security guard, according to Jacksonville police.

Police said 18-year-old Devonte Bryant and his mother, 38-year-old Tyheshi Butler, were at the mall when the security guard asked Bryant to pull up his pants.

Bryant refused, police said. They said that when he was ordered to leave the mall, he screamed an expletive and said, "I'm not pulling up my pants up or leaving this (expletive) mall. You can't do anything to me. Obama runs this country."

Police said Bryant chest-bumped the guard, and the guard took Bryant by the arm and started walking him to the door. Police said that's when Butler grabbed the guard to get her son free, and Bryant punched the guard.

There was a scuffle, and both suspects were arrested. They are charged with assaulting a law enforcement officer.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

"Obama runs this country!  Your logic is invalid!"

Nephew Twiddleton

Apparently the gentleman hasnt really been paying attention the past three years.