News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Oh, Florida...

Started by LMNO, June 30, 2011, 05:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Since when is a mall security guard a "law enforcement officer"?
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2011, 06:55:15 PM
Since when is a mall security guard a "law enforcement officer"?

Not entirely sure but likely an off duty moonlighting.  Quite a bit of that here.  Not sure how other places are doing it but I imagine it's cheaper than Wackenhut.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Epimetheus

Bryant refused, police said. They said that when he was ordered to leave the mall, he screamed an expletive and said, "I'm not pulling up my pants up or leaving this (expletive) mall. You can't do anything to me. Obama runs this country."

I was immediately reminded of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpoC7KLxjEI

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 25, 2011, 06:55:15 PM
Since when is a ... security guard a "law enforcement officer"?

Oh my god. This means I am a law enforcement officer. THANK YOU FLORIDA!

QuoteIn a three-month period, two students killed themselves and one died in a car crash (all separate incidents) just after being hypnotized by their high school principal, George Kenney. Kenney, who has been warned by the school board multiple times in the past to stop his behavior, has already hypnotized over 75 students, staff members, and their families.

I assume there is a secret word which will activate Zombie Soldier mode in his "patients".
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

Assaulting a "law enforcement officer" shouldn't be a charge anyway.

It should just be fucking "assault".  It's not like we have "assaulting a dustbin man" charge on the books.  But, you know, gotta show the plebs that positions of authority are so special, they even get special laws to protect them.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube