Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

I can't tell if  :lulz: or :horrormirth: But they are full of win anyway.

Thurnez Isa

I would agree with this thread.... but then I would sound like Niall Ferguson... and I would have to punch myself in the face.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Not at all.  I'm just inviting everyone into the cesspool that is my brain.

Tell us all about how the war didn't actually end when they said it did.
Molon Lube

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Shades of Matrix...

Explains how Richter magically has any frippin' thing he (or anyone else around him) needs either in his bag or in his car, though...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2011, 10:01:59 PM
Not at all.  I'm just inviting everyone into the cesspool that is my brain.

Tell us all about how the war didn't actually end when they said it did.

There is something to be said that the war caused a shock wave that carried on pass the Western Front, IE most famously in Russia and the Ottoman Empire - but mostly it was a shot at Ferguson cause I can't stand him. One of the few history books I had to put down due it's ability to make me want to lobotomize myself to rid myself of it's memory. If I wasn't struggling sit up (the flue is winning this battle) I would go into more details. But suffice to say I see him a lot on BBC debates, but I have yet to meet someone who actually read his books yet. They get good review somehow and they are best sellers apparently.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Well, they had to put people in stasis, right?  Build an artificial world, while some people still had viable genetics...So that, you know, after the war (hahaha after, like it's EVER going to end), there'd be people to re-inhabit what's left. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

He's visiting his family this weekend in a no/minimal-internet zone.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

As soon as they filled up a zeppelin with crude grenade sized bombs and threw them by hand over the side at unsuspecting English country farmers, the war was destined to never end. I mean sure, there was the so called "Inter War" years, but which wars where they supposed to be Inter-ing? The fighting has never ended. The spirit of the offensive, indeed, has filtered down to the very roots of what we laughably think of as the solid though slowly changing entity we call 'Humanity'.

I recently discovered that it is theoretically possible for a distinct species to form within just two or so generations. I am praying for Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Richter

im a few miles offshore with only a fraction of the tools needed to be a proper viking.

will get im on this when i have higher tech than a kindle

...and :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat