News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by PrincessKLS, March 07, 2008, 01:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 07, 2011, 01:12:04 AM
PKLS had a thing for Kanje West, too.
In case anyone needs that, at some point.   :lulz:
She started messaging me at ESF, about 6 months ago. Haven't been back since.   :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on July 07, 2011, 06:47:52 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 07, 2011, 01:12:04 AM
PKLS had a thing for Kanje West, too.
In case anyone needs that, at some point.   :lulz:
She started messaging me at ESF, about 6 months ago. Haven't been back since.   :lulz:

Hey at least she hasn't followed you all over the internet like a retarded puppy dog.  It's not like that isn't her usual MO.

BadBeast

I made the mistake of saying I saw a Prince in her life, in the "Psychic impressions" thread. Just to see what would happen. Mistake. nNext thing I know, it's gone PM.

"In the psychic impression thread, you said, You saw a prince. I couldn't tell if you were serious or just a play on words given my screenname"

and that was it.

So I said
"Not sure exactly how serious I was being, but I didn't notice your screen name until after I had posted. I know this, because I remember thinking "Gaah, Princess!, that looks as if I made no effort at all"

trying to wriggle out of it.

So she PM's me again,

"Mind pming me a more proper impression?"

:x

So I think, Fuck it,

"Okay. A Prince, or a Military Man, possibly both, whichever he is, he hasn't come into his full power yet. There is a connection, but it's roots are beyond me. There has been a break, or a losing of this connection, somewhere down the line, and this has led to tragedy, and loss. I'm getting some kind of severed bond, that hasn't been satisfactoricly laid to rest or replaced, and this has resulted in some peripheral damage to other people, close to the centre. That's about it, I don't want to get carried away with this, as I'll just end up in wild speculation.
Hope this helps."

Did it ever!

Then she starts filling me in.

"Okay thank you, I can tell you my screenname is a reference to my crush on Prince William I started back in 2005, I always liked, thought he was cute but something about him around this time got me interested in him, his world, and the world at large. I also have crushes on two well to do public figures but they aren't princes or diplomats. They are rapper Kanye West and actor Dev Patel. I've been told extensively about past lives with Prince William and Kanye West. Dev Patel, I was given a hint once that he was a student of mine in a past life but that's all I got"

Then

"I hope you weren't freaked out by my email"    :x :x

Then

"I'm sorry, I know if I push people I'll get the wrong messages. I've been searching for my truth for a long time and certain things in my life most people are very turned off by. I know I should listen to intuition more. Thank you for everything."

That was it, I was offski, didn't give her a chance to start on Kanye fucking West!

This week was the first time I've been back there since. All quiet.

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on July 08, 2011, 09:43:44 PM
I made the mistake of saying I saw a Prince in her life, in the "Psychic impressions" thread. Just to see what would happen. Mistake. nNext thing I know, it's gone PM.

"In the psychic impression thread, you said, You saw a prince. I couldn't tell if you were serious or just a play on words given my screenname"

and that was it.

So I said
"Not sure exactly how serious I was being, but I didn't notice your screen name until after I had posted. I know this, because I remember thinking "Gaah, Princess!, that looks as if I made no effort at all"

trying to wriggle out of it.

So she PM's me again,

"Mind pming me a more proper impression?"

:x

So I think, Fuck it,

"Okay. A Prince, or a Military Man, possibly both, whichever he is, he hasn't come into his full power yet. There is a connection, but it's roots are beyond me. There has been a break, or a losing of this connection, somewhere down the line, and this has led to tragedy, and loss. I'm getting some kind of severed bond, that hasn't been satisfactoricly laid to rest or replaced, and this has resulted in some peripheral damage to other people, close to the centre. That's about it, I don't want to get carried away with this, as I'll just end up in wild speculation.
Hope this helps."

Did it ever!

Then she starts filling me in.

"Okay thank you, I can tell you my screenname is a reference to my crush on Prince William I started back in 2005, I always liked, thought he was cute but something about him around this time got me interested in him, his world, and the world at large. I also have crushes on two well to do public figures but they aren't princes or diplomats. They are rapper Kanye West and actor Dev Patel. I've been told extensively about past lives with Prince William and Kanye West. Dev Patel, I was given a hint once that he was a student of mine in a past life but that's all I got"

Then

"I hope you weren't freaked out by my email"    :x :x

Then

"I'm sorry, I know if I push people I'll get the wrong messages. I've been searching for my truth for a long time and certain things in my life most people are very turned off by. I know I should listen to intuition more. Thank you for everything."

That was it, I was offski, didn't give her a chance to start on Kanye fucking West!

This week was the first time I've been back there since. All quiet.

Did you know anything about her before you did that?  Because that is some funny shit!

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on July 08, 2011, 10:03:08 PM

Did you know anything about her before you did that?  Because that is some funny shit!
Only bits I'd gleaned from Cain.  Fuck knows what effect he had on her.   But I do seem to remember him posing as some kind of cyber entity on Prince William's IPod for a while.  Don't know if that was anything to do with her though. I hope it was.  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on July 08, 2011, 10:25:30 PM
Quote from: Khara on July 08, 2011, 10:03:08 PM

Only bits I'd gleaned from Cain.  Fuck knows what effect he had on her.   But I do seem to remember him posing as some kind of cyber entity on Prince William's IPod for a while.  Don't know if that was anything to do with her though. I hope it was.  :lulz:

Oh she stalked him all over the internet.  It was quite sad at the end and really creepy.  Especially after I saw a picture of her...... 

BadBeast

I didn't see the thread in which she followed him here, until about two months ago. That was a bit of an eye opener. She really is a bit insane isn't she?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: BadBeast on July 08, 2011, 11:02:56 PM
I didn't see the thread in which she followed him here, until about two months ago. That was a bit of an eye opener. She really is a bit insane isn't she?

She's nuttier than fucking skippy.  I'm talking batshit crazy. Fun to mess with until you feel like your kicking the crippled kid.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I don't know how many forums she followed him to. When she wasn't doing that, she was whining about those Mean Ol' Poopyhead Discordians.
I've seen her do it at Yahoo! Answers.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 09, 2011, 03:07:09 AM
I don't know how many forums she followed him to. When she wasn't doing that, she was whining about those Mean Ol' Poopyhead Discordians.
I've seen her do it at Yahoo! Answers.

And MW and TCC and that whatever place I always call Celestial Seasonings because I can't remember the name  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Not sure which one that was, but yeah...I remember her at Mystic Pricks. She was Gurly Gurl before she was PKLS.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division