News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Brace for impending shit storm in 3... 2...

Started by Ambassador KLOK KAOS, July 03, 2011, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Cramulus on July 03, 2011, 04:45:14 PM
I'm sure that it must amuse you endlessly that you've achieved this level of infamy.  :lulz:

Have you seen this? http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22880.0

I'm sure we've got a ton of shitty MS Paint images in our vault which your face has been worked into.

For a while, if we spags were meeting up in 3D meatspace, it was traditional that somebody would hold up a printout of your face and everybody would look annoyed or horrified and somebody would snap a pic.

Damn, only #2.   :argh!:

I'm looking forward to reading the thread of the polesmoker that outdid me.  :)

As far as actually being an infamous warning sign in a Discordian community, as a Discordian it's pretty lulzy and embrace the notion of being a giant turd in the histories (as I suppose that's about the only honor one might properly get),  as a monkey I could take it or leave it.  Never had any real issues crop up because of it as most Discordians are too lazy to bother.

For example, if this Nigel person is to be believed, they sat on my friends list for a year, possibly reporting back here to snicker about me in private, but ultimately being harmless.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Kai

Oh holy shit. I think my brain just exploded.

Used to be called BMW. I remember reaming you in one thread. No hard feelings I hope.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Adios

Even if it is an alt, just seeing that name on this board again fills me with rage.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on July 03, 2011, 06:38:10 PM

Used to be called BMW. I remember reaming you in one thread. No hard feelings I hope.

'Course not, I'm here in good fun  :D

I sorta recall the SN, but forgive if I don't recall the specifics.  I forgot about most of this place cept for a few:

Cramulus had some fun whimzy and tossed me my first meatspin
TGRR was a fountain of frothy rage
LMNO I remember being a wet blanket (jizz) and
There was one bhuddist dude that was also kind into physics.  I don't remember the SN, but they had an anime pic as the avi.  I recall because the debates I had with them where I got truly spanked sparked my own interest with physics and philosophy.

There was a couple chill people in between and a lot of clones too.  Sorry if I don't remember everyone  :treefucker:
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 03, 2011, 06:46:17 PM
Even if it is an alt, just seeing that name on this board again fills me with rage.

This is the appropriate response.  Get angry and insult me for ten pages or you're being lazy.

Adios

Howl, I am going to infiltrate your dreams with nightmares about zombie kittens raping Pit Bulls.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 03, 2011, 06:52:01 PM
Howl, I am going to infiltrate your dreams with nightmares about zombie kittens raping Pit Bulls.

yup, lazy.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Kai

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 06:49:44 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on July 03, 2011, 06:38:10 PM

'Course not, I'm here in good fun  :D

I sorta recall the SN, but forgive if I don't recall the specifics.  I forgot about most of this place cept for a few:

Cramulus had some fun whimzy and tossed me my first meatspin
TGRR was a fountain of frothy rage
LMNO I remember being a wet blanket (jizz) and
There was one bhuddist dude that was also kind into physics.  I don't remember the SN, but they had an anime pic as the avi.  I recall because the debates I had with them where I got truly spanked sparked my own interest with physics and philosophy.

There was a couple chill people in between and a lot of clones too.  Sorry if I don't remember everyone  :treefucker:

Yeah. BMW = Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe. Now I've got a masters degree in Entomology.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Very cool, good to run into you again...  When you're bored please do pick apart a paper I have.  I think running it through the pd shredder would do it some good.  It's a lengthy read though.  Debate and philosophy is still one of my fav passtimes.  :fnord: