News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Brace for impending shit storm in 3... 2...

Started by Ambassador KLOK KAOS, July 03, 2011, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 06:28:43 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on July 03, 2011, 04:45:14 PM
I'm sure that it must amuse you endlessly that you've achieved this level of infamy.  :lulz:

Have you seen this? http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22880.0

I'm sure we've got a ton of shitty MS Paint images in our vault which your face has been worked into.

For a while, if we spags were meeting up in 3D meatspace, it was traditional that somebody would hold up a printout of your face and everybody would look annoyed or horrified and somebody would snap a pic.

Damn, only #2.   :argh!:

I'm looking forward to reading the thread of the polesmoker that outdid me.  :)

As far as actually being an infamous warning sign in a Discordian community, as a Discordian it's pretty lulzy and embrace the notion of being a giant turd in the histories (as I suppose that's about the only honor one might properly get),  as a monkey I could take it or leave it.  Never had any real issues crop up because of it as most Discordians are too lazy to bother.

For example, if this Nigel person is to be believed, they sat on my friends list for a year, possibly reporting back here to snicker about me in private, but ultimately being harmless.

We've interacted quite a bit over the last couple of years, on other forums.

It took me several months to convince my ex-boyfriend that you're a real person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

I am indeed the man, myth and legend, though as I posted elsewhere there are a handful of imposters that I am aware of, probably more, some friends, some lulzy, some fail.

Not believing i'm real though.... That's simply outlandish...

Anyhow, all bs asside, it's good to be back.

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Kai

This is unworldly weirdness, to see you back here.  :lulz:

QuoteNot believing i'm real though.... That's simply outlandish...

My fuck, the jokes we made... :lulz: Outlandish was like the Pee Wee Playhouse word of the day around here for a while.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 04, 2011, 01:13:44 AM
I am indeed the man, myth and legend, though as I posted elsewhere there are a handful of imposters that I am aware of, probably more, some friends, some lulzy, some fail.

Not believing i'm real though.... That's simply outlandish...

Anyhow, all bs asside, it's good to be back.

No, he was convinced the AKK character was a joke for the longest time. I think you've interacted with him; I made him friend you in an effort to prove that you're a real person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 03:13:11 AM

No, he was convinced the AKK character was a joke for the longest time. I think you've interacted with him; I made him friend you in an effort to prove that you're a real person.

Not the first time I've been confused for an effigy either.

Admittedly though, I do encourage a lot of that with my antics I would say if someone doesn't know me they might confuse a lot of various shit I do and say as genuine.  Believe it or not I am actually occasionally known to act like a human being, it's rare though.  I only behave that with friends though, and generally only when required by social convention for whatever that's worth. :/
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AKK, you're more than a real person. You are an ARCHETYPE.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 09:14:41 AM

I'm sure you meant that in the kindest possible way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 04, 2011, 09:17:33 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 04, 2011, 09:14:41 AM

I'm sure you meant that in the kindest possible way.

More like awestruck. But yeah.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Pæs

This thread is going places.

AKK, we've never interacted, but I've put your head on a whole bunch of strange shit. I think I included you in a comic once.
That's a relationship, of sorts.

I hear you have a website?

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Farka Zarcoberg on July 04, 2011, 12:45:27 PM
This thread is going places.

AKK, we've never interacted, but I've put your head on a whole bunch of strange shit. I think I included you in a comic once.
That's a relationship, of sorts.

I hear you have a website?

I think I might have seen one, it was plastered with some WOMP logos.

Yerp, website and other crap is listed here: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29630.msg1068422#new

Triple Zero

This is indeed the AKK I remember. Friendly, kind of full of himself, seems kind of allright--right up until he shits all over you and you wonder why you ever wasted your time in the first place.

Me being me, I'll walk right into that, again :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 04, 2011, 03:05:22 PM
This is indeed the AKK I remember. Friendly, kind of full of himself, seems kind of allright--right up until he shits all over you and you wonder why you ever wasted your time in the first place.

Me being me, I'll walk right into that, again :)

I actually did evaluate how that shitting process works in another thread, it's a process of evaluation.  It's nothing personal  :D

Disco Pickle

Something about your SN really gets under my skin and puts me in a  :crankey: mood.  

Your music sounds overcooked and you (or whoever is doing your mix downs) should throw out your compressor because you're clearly unsure of what to do with it.

Some of your old threads are fucking golden shit storms and I'm glad I read them front to back.

Nice to meet you AKK
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Disco Pickle on July 05, 2011, 08:30:24 PM
Something about your SN really gets under my skin and puts me in a  :crankey: mood. 

You're music sounds overcooked and you (or whoever is doing your mix downs) should throw out your compressor because you're clearly unsure of what to do with it.

Some of your old threads are fucking golden shit storms and I'm glad I read them front to back.

Nice to meet you AKK

Something about your SN really gets under my skin and puts me in a  :crankey: mood.

You're music sounds overcooked and you (or whoever is doing your mix downs) should throw out your compressor because you're clearly unsure of what to do with it.

This is a correct statement.  I strive for Cognitive Dissonance.  It appears I am successful  :D

I'm still afraid of what I might find if I go back and read through that shitsack.  Glad to know that turd polished up nice with age though :D

Nice to meet you AKK

You too, looking forward to hearing some of your mixes since you seem to have an idea of what you're talking about.