News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Brace for impending shit storm in 3... 2...

Started by Ambassador KLOK KAOS, July 03, 2011, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Really?  And I thought I was known for starting things off with a nut tap  :cry:

God knows what the hell kind of history discordians pass down.  I'm willing to bet 114% is true and 46% is partially true...

Anyway, that was kind of the idea, let everyone run wild with it for a bit and see what pops up (I figured some good old fashioned slander and pot shots were in order), but it seems the activity isn't high enough to warrant much atm.

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Cramulus

Wait a second did somebody make an alterna

:cramstipated:

HOLY GODDAMN SHIT FUCK SWEET MERCIFUL YOUUUU WHY I OUGHTA YOUUUU

I MEAN COME ON, JESUS FUCKING -- IF IT ISN'T WHAAAAT?

sERIOUSLY its like GODDAMN FOAM.. SHIT... eyeball twitching ... COMING.... I'M COMING!

AAHHHhhhhhhh  hhhh

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on July 03, 2011, 09:48:55 AM
oh hey it's that guy

how's it going, guy

Not bad, just chillin.

I heard a rumor TGGR passed.  Just came to pay my respects.  In some fashion I think that would piss him off more than shitting on his grave. *tips hat*

It seems consistent with me being allowed back.  I tried coming back once like ... while ago ... and was denied.

Cramulus

:lulz: ahhh welcome. Really good to see you over here, no joke. A bit surreal. Hope everything's going kickass. In some ways, you have been missed.
Handshakes over fists, Cramulus

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

@cram

Well I have certainly missed PD and am certainly sad to hear about TGRR and am trying really hard not to end this sentence with the FAP emoticon.

I'm certain I'll never want bother to live up to anyone's expectations (?) for the great prophecy of my return (?) but hopefully there's good lulz to be had while I'm still allowed to post :mrgreen:

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on July 03, 2011, 10:11:24 AM
We need autoplay ITT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8f2mW1GFSI

QFT, I am the one and only 80's teenage heart throb.

:lulz:  This shit is raping my ears but I can't bring myself to make it stop.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Well, if it is really you, I can tell you that you have become somewhat of a barometer in these parts for other failed trolls that have shown up trying to tell us what's what and give us a go. 

Though, some of your YouTube videos make you a hard act to follow.  Especially in those sparkly suits.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 10:18:27 AM
@cram

Well I have certainly missed PD and am certainly sad to hear about TGRR and am trying really hard not to end this sentence with the FAP emoticon.

I'm certain I'll never want bother to live up to anyone's expectations (?) for the great prophecy of my return (?) but hopefully there's good lulz to be had while I'm still allowed to post :mrgreen:

Lulz of the international variety (?)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 03, 2011, 11:15:27 AM
Well, if it is really you, I can tell you that you have become somewhat of a barometer in these parts for other failed trolls that have shown up trying to tell us what's what and give us a go. 

Though, some of your YouTube videos make you a hard act to follow.  Especially in those sparkly suits.   :D

Funny that, I wasn't trolling when I started out, but it turned into that even though I didn't really know anything about trolling until after I left.

I am well aware of how my legacy was used.  See "A toast".

It is the real me though, but go and be skeptical if it pleases you.