News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Brace for impending shit storm in 3... 2...

Started by Ambassador KLOK KAOS, July 03, 2011, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on July 03, 2011, 11:16:34 AM

Lulz of the international variety (?)

It remains to be seen, but so far I'm having a good feeling  :fap: :fap: :fap:
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

AFK

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 03, 2011, 11:15:27 AM
Well, if it is really you, I can tell you that you have become somewhat of a barometer in these parts for other failed trolls that have shown up trying to tell us what's what and give us a go. 

Though, some of your YouTube videos make you a hard act to follow.  Especially in those sparkly suits.   :D

Funny that, I wasn't trolling when I started out, but it turned into that even though I didn't really know anything about trolling until after I left.

I am well aware of how my legacy was used.  See "A toast".

It is the real me though, but go and be skeptical if it pleases you.

Well, my skepticism partly comes form the fact that you have become something of an infamous character around here and I wouldn't put it past any of the more seasoned spags around here to fake the rest of us out.  It's totally something I would do, and I can't always account for where I've been. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Honestly I'm surprised they haven't pulled this stunt before.  I would have, and did a couple times under different circumstances on some forums I ran for a bit.  It's good for a cheap gag when the lulz are low.  There's even a handful of trolls that even pretend to be me once in a while just to stir extra drama when my name means something, so your skepticism is well understood and accepted.

http://www.facebook.com/A.kLoKwErK.kAoS (not like it isn't already public info to the staff)

That's the real me, as well as all the crap I posted in "Fucking Spam" under bring and brag

You gotta figure a profile that detailed and that much time to go look up my albums and spam them would be too much work for a cheap laugh.  You can also note I've added Howl to my list since he brought me back.  I doubt he would have taken the time to make this entire profile just to say "ha ha, you dun goofed!".  Personally I'm too lazy for that kind of shit when there's plenty of other lower hanging fruit.

But go ahead and remain skeptical, it's cool.  After a while the reality of the situation won't even matter because the new paradigm will have taken hold  :fnord:
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

AFK

Yeah, I'm even more skeptical now. 

I call alt. 

Either way you should introduce yourself to Nigel.  I hear she's a big fan of yours. 

:lulz:

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Alright.

I cast *summon Nigel*.

Nigel, you stand before the One True AKK, how do you plead?

I have a feeling there will be some venom here...

AFK

The one true AKK ;)

So I hear you are an international recording star now.  So where did you record in Canada? 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 12:58:42 PM
Alright.

I cast *summon Nigel*.

I've been your friend on Facebook for like a year. Honestly, I think you're completely amazing and have shared your website with hundreds of people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So if by "venom" you mean "sheer unadulterated delight", then yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I'm sure that it must amuse you endlessly that you've achieved this level of infamy.  :lulz:

Have you seen this? http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=22880.0

I'm sure we've got a ton of shitty MS Paint images in our vault which your face has been worked into.

For a while, if we spags were meeting up in 3D meatspace, it was traditional that somebody would hold up a printout of your face and everybody would look annoyed or horrified and somebody would snap a pic.

Phox

So umm. Who the fuck is this guy, and why should I care?

AFK

He's someone pretending to be an infamous PD troll, Ambassador Klok Kaos. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

I wonder also...I mean isn't rwhn AKK's irl alt?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 03, 2011, 02:58:03 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 03, 2011, 12:58:42 PM
Alright.

I cast *summon Nigel*.

I've been your friend on Facebook for like a year. Honestly, I think you're completely amazing and have shared your website with hundreds of people.

*squints eyes*