News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

ATTN, RICHTER

Started by Doktor Howl, July 01, 2011, 09:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Richter on July 02, 2011, 08:55:51 PM
im a few miles offshore with only a fraction of the tools needed to be a proper viking.

will get im on this when i have higher tech than a kindle

...and :lulz:

Should've taken your swords.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Payne on July 02, 2011, 07:24:47 PM
As soon as they filled up a zeppelin with crude grenade sized bombs and threw them by hand over the side at unsuspecting English country farmers, the war was destined to never end. I mean sure, there was the so called "Inter War" years, but which wars where they supposed to be Inter-ing? The fighting has never ended. The spirit of the offensive, indeed, has filtered down to the very roots of what we laughably think of as the solid though slowly changing entity we call 'Humanity'.

I recently discovered that it is theoretically possible for a distinct species to form within just two or so generations. I am praying for Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Evolution is a looser bid.  Just look at what's happening Payne.  For fukcin' paynesake....for YOUR sake, Homo Sapiens Sapiens has shown up, and gotten itself blown into kibble along the Danube and the Euphrates.  The better, the stronger, the faster...still not faster than a speeding bullet or smarter than a cruise missile.  Senseless shit whacked each and every one of them as soon as they were firm and fighting fit.  Mom got their medals, fuck all for the future.

"Evolution MIGHT give us a breed better than the weapons" is senseless optimism, and doesn't account for Mother Nature's slacker tendencies.  Nature works slow and sideways, along paths of least resistance.  We're just getting a breed who can't be arsed to fight. 

We could get lucky, and unless statistics lie, get more Olaf  (more brave than me more blonde than you).
Then again Olaf had CHARACTER.  A quality that has yet to have an assigned hormone or chromosome. 

Who's going to teach it to the rest of them, Payne?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

It's the color of Clint's poncho this month.  I don't know either, so don't ask.  Official party line told me the holy relic enshrined in the Encino Cathedral is green, and the brown was only film degradation.

To be honest with you, I give less than a fuck.

I joined up.  Sure. 
Three weeks of running around an old sadist's "camp" in my skivvies (I don't know who the 'YMCA' were, but they must've been some hardcore shitheads to do make those places back during the fat times), primer on the Chemo Thermo Organic Negator Mk. 3 weapon, then off to the trenches.  It's better than the reconstructed remnants housing projects of old Milwaukee.  No Fan - gangs, no vegan kill squads looking for use for fertilizer. 

Nope, just the joys of taking fire from standardized mass produced weapons coming from only one direction at a time.  Some of the boys from agricultural segments crack up, but for me, it's just like the city.  A different kind of noise is all.

Hey, keep your damn head DOWN, it's rude to die when you're talking to someone.

Anyways, the web guys keep pitching shit back and forth about it, and telling us what the cause is.  IT doesn't so much matter WHY we fight now, just that we fight.  With so many people, it may as well be their game.  For me, it's just life.  You got a better idea for me?

I liked the crusade of St. Bird the Big better.  It actually felt like something when we stomped the purple T-rex's horde.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Suu

OMG. Cram in that one KILLS me.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

This thread is full of win.   :lulz:
Molon Lube