News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Get yer, backpack out bubba we's gonna have us a bonfire

Started by Trollax, September 20, 2004, 07:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CannedLizard

Quote from: Medeo
Quote from: TrollaxPeople who play console games should be horse-whipped for my personal entertainment.

Fuck you, computer nerd. I fuckin' love my GameCube- seriously, I make love to it every night for hours. It's a good little slave. PCs, Macs, etc. are cold and unfeeling, and you just can't have sex with them. So go have fun with your ham sandwich, loser, 'cos... *points thumb toward GameCube* you won't be gettin' any of this hot bitch tonight.

Oh yeah?!
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Revered Son EricIt's funny.  No matter how many times he puts me on that list I'll never feel a thing.

You didn't read the super-fine-print disclaimer:

Rusty Lawn-Mower Blade (tm) should not be taken orally. Not recommended for use by children under the influence of narcotics or Spongebob Squarepants. Product may not work on pretentious attention-whores.
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Malaul

Quote from: aini
Quote from: MalaulI like that Im only on that list once

that blade HURT!!! :x

That would explain the blood in your avatar.

aini
acutally the blood is from the barbed wire
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

saint aini

Quote from: someone that isnt Malaul
Quote from: Medeo
Quote from: Revered Son EricIt's funny.  No matter how many times he puts me on that list I'll never feel a thing.

You didn't read the super-fine-print disclaimer:

Rusty Lawn-Mower Blade (tm) should not be taken orally. Not recommended for use by children under the influence of narcotics or Spongebob Squarepants. Product may not work on pretentious attention-whores.

as I am not a pretintious attention whore I feel it woulndt be safe for me to use this product...
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

LMNO

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDwhich is why I mentioned roger's growing up and then chef being right (both of which are obviously stupid prepositions).

More stupid prepositions:

At
By
From
With

Speaking of prepositions, I was unfortunate enough to be forced to watch mona lisa smile the other night (it's a sick kind of S/M game I play with the Lady), and the ultra-proper, super-smart know-it-all Julia Stiles character wrote in the school paper "... she left carrying more than she came with."  I almost died laughing.

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: LMNO["... she left carrying more than she came with."  I almost died laughing.

:lol:

(It took me a minute or two to figure out what was so funny about that, but I finally got it)
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

archPope Rocket P Llama

All people who bitch about cigarettes and smokers should have their eyeballs burned out with camel turkish jades.

I am teh most suprerior writer and poet out of ALL of you bitches!

Abbey Road o\/\/nz0rs j00!

The Flaming Lips are the best band around currently and everybody who thinks otherwise should be drowned in animal suits.
His Empirical Majesty archPope Rocket P. Llama, King of the Jews, GTKoRO, aka RevRev. Tokeval D. Kroenik KHG
-Bastard Children of Andy Warhol Cabal-(BCOAW)
"Buck buck buck BCOAW"

Horab Fibslager

smoking is a slow suicide, not unlike living in a smoggy urban/heavy traffic environment, but totally different than commuting in an suv, which is mroe akin to mass poisioning.
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

Fucking coworkers, man, they have parties and don't invite me, and they don't even care that I'm leaving tomorrow, fuck 'em. I don't need their false company. I can get drunk all by myself.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: agent compassionFucking coworkers, man, they have parties and don't invite me, and they don't even care that I'm leaving tomorrow, fuck 'em. I don't need their false company. I can get drunk all by myself.

now that's the spirit!
Hell is other people.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: agent compassionFucking coworkers, man, they have parties and don't invite me, and they don't even care that I'm leaving tomorrow, fuck 'em. I don't need their false company. I can get drunk all by myself.

now that's the spirit!

Or are those the Spirits?

gnimbley

Quote from: Revered Son Eric

now that's the spirit!

[Rocky]
But are they friendly spirits?
[/Rocky]

Horab Fibslager

it depends if the bottle is half empty or half full...

don't it?
Hell is other people.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: gnimbley

now that's the spirit!

[Rocky]
[/Rocky]

[Frankfurter]
ROCKY!
[/Frankfurter]

Rev Thwack

Quote from: gnimbley

now that's the spirit!

[Rocky]
[/Rocky]

[Frankfurter]
ROCKY!
[/Frankfurter]

[Brad]
Janet!
[/Brad]
My balls itch...