News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Ladies & Gentleman...I give you The PERFECT AMERICAN!

Started by Mangrove, July 08, 2011, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:vom:

That is absolutely disgusting.  To glorify this in the media as if it were a positive thing is shameful.

QuoteShe has a website, OfficialDonnaSimpson.com, geared toward "fat admirers," where people pay to see her eat and flaunt her flab.

QuoteApparently, there are a lot of people out there who enjoy watching Simpson eat. She says that they even send her fattening food like protein shake powder to help her beef up quickly. "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone," she says.

:x

Luna

Her four year old has to feed her.

For fuck's sake.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on July 08, 2011, 05:55:41 PM

For fuck's sake.

How is that not child abuse? 

Jenne

Hey, it's what the Free MarketTM demanded...isn't it?   :horrormirth:

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Luna on July 08, 2011, 05:55:41 PM

For fuck's sake.

One day she'll accidentally eat that four year old
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Disco Pickle

I now regret so very much that I clicked on the link to her website.

soooooo much.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Disco Pickle on July 08, 2011, 06:56:12 PM

soooooo much.

dear god man even I couldn't make myself do that.  Now think on this, people pay to see more than what you saw for free.....

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Khara on July 08, 2011, 06:57:20 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on July 08, 2011, 06:56:12 PM

soooooo much.

dear god man even I couldn't make myself do that.  Now think on this, people pay to see more than what you saw for free.....

People get off on all sorts of things but I wont judge them for it.

Except furries.  Fuck those people.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mangrove

When Mrs Mang called me about the link, I stopped her half way through and said:

"Wait a minute...this woman is trying to get her weight up so she can sign off work and get disability benefit like Homer Simpson?"

She said 'no' and told me the rest of the story. Oh and the fact that the woman is also called Simpson.

It's the perfect story for 21st century America:

a) Junk food
b) Talentless individual becoming famous
c) Extreme selfishness
d) Adults behaving like adolescents
e) The internet

The only thing missing is a Christian fish sticker on her car.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Laughin Jude

There's a members-only section of her website. That means there's naked pictures of this woman and people pay to see them, doesn't it.  :x
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Laughin Jude on July 09, 2011, 05:52:38 AM
There's a members-only section of her website. That means there's naked pictures of this woman and people pay to see them, doesn't it.  :x

Pay to see, pay to tell her what naughty things they want her to do with that stack of pancakes and that gallon of syrup . . .
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Rumckle

Quote from: Mangrove on July 08, 2011, 07:05:55 PM
When Mrs Mang called me about the link, I stopped her half way through and said:

"Wait a minute...this woman is trying to get her weight up so she can sign off work and get disability benefit like Homer Simpson?"

She said 'no' and told me the rest of the story. Oh and the fact that the woman is also called Simpson.

It's the perfect story for 21st century America:

a) Junk food
b) Talentless individual becoming famous
c) Extreme selfishness
d) Adults behaving like adolescents
e) The internet

The only thing missing is a Christian fish sticker on her car.

She may have one on her scooter.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ