News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Random Internet Horror, Part 1

Started by Doktor Howl, July 12, 2011, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.kodachrome.org/branson/

Look at this page.  By the bottom, you'll wish you'd been born in Sierra Leone or some other, more civilized place.  Seriously.  This is kitsch hell.  I mean, who the FUCK takes pictures of the tour bus driver?  And why does everyone look like they're trying not to scream?

Hell, the lead off pic is bad enough.

Holy shit, I hate humanity, even when they're not being outright assholes.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET BABY JESUS!  ANDY WILLIAMS AND GLEN CAMPBELL ARE STILL ALIVE?

:horrormirth:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

THIS TOWN CANNOT REALLY EXIST!  I AM NOT HAVING THIS SHIT!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This is, of course, only the beginning.  I will dig shit like this up every day until my demands are met.
Molon Lube

Luna

Oh, Dok...

I understand, you must see this, for SCIENCE...  But the male anatomy just is not designed to stand this kind of stress.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Luna on July 12, 2011, 03:39:26 AM
Oh, Dok...

I understand, you must see this, for SCIENCE...  But the male anatomy just is not designed to stand this kind of stress.

The part about the ducks (the LST landing craft thingies) has left me full of hate.  Not the burning kind of hate, the sour kind of hate that gives you ulcers.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Just lookes like some very pleasant vacation photos to me...  wait, why is everything on fire?  Oh crap, I looked too deeply at the precious moments chapel and Satan finally got a lock on my despair.  Heh, joke's on him!  I'll just leave it on screen and hold out the monitor like a bible. 

:magick:

He doesn't seem amused...  Do you want his number?  He says he'll do ANYTHING to stop this from happening again. Finally some leverage! Thanks Doktor Howl!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 03:28:24 AM

Look at this page.  By the bottom, you'll wish you'd been born in Sierra Leone or some other, more civilized place.  Seriously.  This is kitsch hell.  I mean, who the FUCK takes pictures of the tour bus driver?  And why does everyone look like they're trying not to scream?

I knew it was going to be bad before I even started scrolling, when I read Precious Moments Chapel in the title, but I had no idea.  :x
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Juana

:lulz: God, those are awful. Especially the Precious Moments chapel.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 12, 2011, 04:01:05 AM
Just lookes like some very pleasant vacation photos to me...  wait, why is everything on fire?  Oh crap, I looked too deeply at the precious moments chapel and Satan finally got a lock on my despair.  Heh, joke's on him!  I'll just leave it on screen and hold out the monitor like a bible. 

:magick:

He doesn't seem amused...  Do you want his number?  He says he'll do ANYTHING to stop this from happening again. Finally some leverage! Thanks Doktor Howl!

FUCK YOU.

Goddamn it, another perfectly good fucking thread killed by The Asshole Joseph.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU GODDAMN RETARD, OR I WILL FOLLOW YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD, SHITTING ON EVERY GODDAMN THING YOU DO.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pastor Mungbean Zucchini on July 12, 2011, 04:04:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 03:28:24 AM

I knew it was going to be bad before I even started scrolling, when I read Precious Moments Chapel in the title, but I had no idea.  :x

The chorus/song and dance shows fill me with a level of loathing that I can't communicate.  Fortunately, asshole came into the thread and allowed me to shit some of my hate.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 12, 2011, 04:05:03 AM
:lulz: God, those are awful. Especially the Precious Moments chapel.

"And their penguins".

:x
Molon Lube

Richter

Apparently an ultra - cutesy stations of the cross was beneath them.

Fuckers.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Precious Moments Zalgo

Oh, hey.  That Christian tour company is local to me.  I see their buses around here all the time.  I could take the same trip!  :fap:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.