News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Random Internet Horror, Part 1

Started by Doktor Howl, July 12, 2011, 03:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pastor Mungbean Zucchini on July 12, 2011, 04:17:39 AM
Oh, hey.  That Christian tour company is local to me.  I see their buses around here all the time.  I could take the same trip!  :fap:

I fucking DARE you.
Molon Lube

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 04:18:41 AM
Oh, hey.  That Christian tour company is local to me.  I see their buses around here all the time.  I could take the same trip!  :fap:

I fucking DARE you.
I don't know, man.  I currently have a will to live, and I'd like to keep it.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 04:05:11 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 12, 2011, 04:01:05 AM
Just lookes like some very pleasant vacation photos to me...  wait, why is everything on fire?  Oh crap, I looked too deeply at the precious moments chapel and Satan finally got a lock on my despair.  Heh, joke's on him!  I'll just leave it on screen and hold out the monitor like a bible. 

:magick:

He doesn't seem amused...  Do you want his number?  He says he'll do ANYTHING to stop this from happening again. Finally some leverage! Thanks Doktor Howl!

FUCK YOU.

Goddamn it, another perfectly good fucking thread killed by The Asshole Joseph.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU GODDAMN RETARD, OR I WILL FOLLOW YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD, SHITTING ON EVERY GODDAMN THING YOU DO.

:oops:
Alright.  NOT trying to be a jerk here.  I'll go the fuck away.  Thought this thread was funny.  I'll just read your threads as sayng "Don't post here Asshole Joseph 'cuz I hate you!" in addition to whatever else funny or not.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 12, 2011, 04:24:54 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 04:05:11 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 12, 2011, 04:01:05 AM
Just lookes like some very pleasant vacation photos to me...  wait, why is everything on fire?  Oh crap, I looked too deeply at the precious moments chapel and Satan finally got a lock on my despair.  Heh, joke's on him!  I'll just leave it on screen and hold out the monitor like a bible. 

:magick:

He doesn't seem amused...  Do you want his number?  He says he'll do ANYTHING to stop this from happening again. Finally some leverage! Thanks Doktor Howl!

FUCK YOU.

Goddamn it, another perfectly good fucking thread killed by The Asshole Joseph.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU GODDAMN RETARD, OR I WILL FOLLOW YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD, SHITTING ON EVERY GODDAMN THING YOU DO.

:oops:
Alright.  NOT trying to be a jerk here.  I'll go the fuck away.  Thought this thread was funny.  I'll just read your threads as sayng "Don't post here Asshole Joseph 'cuz I hate you!" in addition to whatever else funny or not.

That's the general idea.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pastor Mungbean Zucchini on July 12, 2011, 04:21:10 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 04:18:41 AM

I fucking DARE you.
I don't know, man.  I currently have a will to live, and I'd like to keep it.

YOU HAVE TO GET THE FULL EFFECT.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

The people who put together the "trip" photoset run a youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/atimetoremember
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

notathing

QuoteI was able to get close enough to a field of wild poppies to get a few pictures.

ahahahaha

Freeky

Oh my god, is that craft strip mall still there?  Wow, memory lanes and shit.

Also, I drove a duck when I was like 8.  It was fun, and a thing to brag about to my other 8 year old friends.

they didn't go to the Butterfly Place?  They missed out.  I see they missed that one Dixie show, too, and that's worth seeing if it's still there.  Dinner and theater with horses and ostriches and things is win.

I think my cousin got married at the Precious Moments chapel...

:lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

If the way those people looked and the angels on carousel horsies didn't tip you off that THE PRECIOUS MOMENTS CHAPEL IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, it's your own fault.

I'm going to bleach my eyes now and curl up with some Goatse and old GIGGLES posts and try to heal.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

The really horrifying part of this?

This could be the vacation photos of one side of my family.

I've sat through similar, and had to make the nice-nice "Oh, how wonderful" comments.

Without puking.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Telarus on July 12, 2011, 07:54:15 AM

The Dumb & Dumber haircut helps him overcome cultural barriers.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

GIGGLES

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 12, 2011, 03:28:24 AM
http://www.kodachrome.org/branson/

Look at this page.  By the bottom, you'll wish you'd been born in Sierra Leone or some other, more civilized place.  Seriously.  This is kitsch hell.  I mean, who the FUCK takes pictures of the tour bus driver?  And why does everyone look like they're trying not to scream?

Hell, the lead off pic is bad enough.

Holy shit, I hate humanity, even when they're not being outright assholes.

IS IT WEIRD THAT I HAVE A BONER?

Rumckle

Weird that YOU have a boner?
Definitely not.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.