News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

HAY BITCHES! DOES YOUR CUNT STINK?

Started by GIGGLES, July 14, 2011, 02:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

Sita

My god I had no idea they used to sell Lysol as a douche :x
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

God, now I have images of ladies from the Good Old DaysTM spraying up their crotches with Lysol...

And what giving oral would have tasted like for Mr. Brillcreem, if they had invented cunnilingus at that point.

:horrormirth:

Also, feminine daintiness

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

DOUCHE ADS!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE GET DARTH CUPCAKE IN HERE!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Lysol, salt, soda...wasn't fucking vinegar invented yet?  :horrormirth:

I dunno, though...might need some Lysol for that last girlfriend GIGGLES posted.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Suu

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 14, 2011, 02:12:11 PM

I dunno, though...might need some Lysol for that last girlfriend GIGGLES posted.

They were using vinegar, but vinegar smells like...vinegar. Lysol smells like CLEAN, and then SURPRISE ABORTION.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

...that's what she used in Revolutionary Road to abort.

Didn't know if that was just part of the fiction of the movie/book or what.  But it's disgusting, either way.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 14, 2011, 02:28:58 PM

They were using vinegar, but vinegar smells like...vinegar. Lysol smells like a public restroom, and then SURPRISE ABORTION.

FTFY

Not to mention it probably kills off the stuff in there that keeps evrything right...those women must've had rabid rotting yeast fizzing out of there.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 14, 2011, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 14, 2011, 02:28:58 PM

They were using vinegar, but vinegar smells like...vinegar. Lysol smells like a public restroom, and then SURPRISE ABORTION.

FTFY

Not to mention it probably kills off the stuff in there that keeps evrything right...those women must've had rabid rotting yeast fizzing out of there.

I wish most men's public restrooms smelled like Lysol.....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The concept of "disinfecting" the vagina is just  :horrormirth:

DISINFECT IT? FROM WHAT???

But then, this is the same era that used to recommend giving children regular enemas. Oh, and not holding or touching babies lest they get "spoiled".

Thanks, America, for giving us generations of massively emotionally damaged people!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 14, 2011, 03:57:37 PM
The concept of "disinfecting" the vagina is just  :horrormirth:

DISINFECT IT? FROM WHAT???

Your sinful lady bits germs.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I especially like the fear these ads played to:

In a society that prized martial bliss (as defined by "keep your hubby happy") and pretended that only a few dismal failures couldn't keep their men happy, this ad says "Use our product, or your husband will start banging his secretary and pretending you don't exist (and who could blame him, you smelly cow)...And then it's out the door with you, to be ridiculed by society FOREVER."
Molon Lube