Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

HAY BITCHES! DOES YOUR CUNT STINK?

Started by GIGGLES, July 14, 2011, 02:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2011, 04:06:07 PM
I especially like the fear these ads played to:

In a society that prized martial bliss (as defined by "keep your hubby happy") and pretended that only a few dismal failures couldn't keep their men happy, this ad says "Use our product, or your husband will start banging his secretary and pretending you don't exist (and who could blame him, you smelly cow)...And then it's out the door with you, to be ridiculed by society FOREVER."

Yeah, locking someone out of their bedroom just because they happen to be having a stinky day is poor form.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's also AWESOME that the implication is that if the husband isn't having sex with his wife, he has no further use for her, or interest in any other forms of affection or conversation.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on July 14, 2011, 04:28:24 PM
It's also AWESOME that the implication is that if the husband isn't having sex with his wife, he has no further use for her, or interest in any other forms of affection or conversation.

What you mean that men don't enjoy coming home, telling their wives to shut up and get them a scotch because work was so hard and then proceed to ignore her for the rest of the night?

TV LIED!!!!!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 04:31:42 PM

What you mean that men don't enjoy coming home, telling their wives to shut up and get them a scotch because work was so hard and then proceed to ignore her for the rest of the night?

TV LIED!!!!!

Remember, ladies:  When guests come over, you are to play waitress and otherwise keep yourself and the other ladies in the OTHER FUCKING ROOM while the men discuss complex things that would only confuse you and make you unhappy.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2011, 04:33:05 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 04:31:42 PM

TV LIED!!!!!

Remember, ladies:  When guests come over, you are to play waitress and otherwise keep yourself and the other ladies in the OTHER FUCKING ROOM while the men discuss complex things that would only confuse you and make you unhappy.

Like sports?

Nephew Twiddleton

You know, it's like the Good Old DaysTM taught men that being completely self-centered pussies completely incapable of rudimentary tasks at home was a manly thing to do.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 04:42:41 PM
You know, it's like the Good Old DaysTM taught men that being completely self-centered pussies completely incapable of rudimentary tasks at home was a manly thing to do.

Yep.

Remember, men:  Find a meek little wife, so you never have to deal with her as an equal, because that makes your penis shrivel right up AND fucks with your golf game.  And don't forget to have your required mini-binge each night!
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2011, 04:46:19 PM

Yep.

Remember, men:  Find a meek little wife, so you never have to deal with her as an equal, because that makes your penis shrivel right up AND fucks with your golf game.  And don't forget to have your required mini-binge each night!

Sounds like how my parents' marriage was, minus the golf.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 04:49:26 PM

Yep.

Not mine.   :lulz:

My folks have been married damn near 50 years, and they still holler at each other at the top of their lungs, when they're not  embarrassing their grandchildren with displays of affection.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2011, 04:51:03 PM

Yep.

My folks have been married damn near 50 years, and they still holler at each other at the top of their lungs, when they're not  embarrassing their grandchildren with displays of affection.

:lulz: That's awesome.

My dad was definitely one of those guys who would wake up the missus in the middle of the night and ask her to make him a tomato and cheese sandwich and bring it to him in bed. Not even exaggerating. He'd ask me and my sister to get him a bowl of ice cream when we came in at night. He was incapable of making macaroni and cheese or the laundry (I had to teach him how to do both after mom left him  :lulz:)

Decent fellow nowadays though, capable of fending for himself and what not.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 05:07:03 PM

Yep.

My dad was definitely one of those guys who would wake up the missus in the middle of the night and ask her to make him a tomato and cheese sandwich and bring it to him in bed. Not even exaggerating. He'd ask me and my sister to get him a bowl of ice cream when we came in at night. He was incapable of making macaroni and cheese or the laundry (I had to teach him how to do both after mom left him  :lulz:)

I am not allowed in the kitchen at all anymore, on account of the grilled cheese incident, which was totally not my fault.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

had to look up Lysol and "douche" on wikipedia ... turns out they never really were really popular in europe, despite the advertising claims of "european doctors" having proven their effectiveness :lol:

they do exist though, except the solution that goes in it is specifically made so as to not disturb the delicate ecosystem in any way. but I suppose that goes for all modern vaginal douche solutions right? dunno what the point is then, but I suppose some maybe just like the idea of "freshening it up". just like some people like poking in their ears with cotton swabs  (okay admittedly that does feel good)

so I learned a new word today :) I always thought that "douche bag" was a shower cap or something :lol: (stranger words are used as pejoratives, after all)

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 14, 2011, 05:15:10 PM
so I learned a new word today :) I always thought that "douche bag" was a shower cap or something

It can be.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 14, 2011, 05:08:10 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 14, 2011, 05:07:03 PM

Yep.

I am not allowed in the kitchen at all anymore, on account of the grilled cheese incident, which was totally not my fault.

Well, it's a completely different thing if you get banned from the kitchen....

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 14, 2011, 05:15:10 PM
had to look up Lysol and "douche" on wikipedia ... turns out they never really were really popular in europe, despite the advertising claims of "european doctors" having proven their effectiveness :lol:

they do exist though, except the solution that goes in it is specifically made so as to not disturb the delicate ecosystem in any way. but I suppose that goes for all modern vaginal douche solutions right? dunno what the point is then, but I suppose some maybe just like the idea of "freshening it up". just like some people like poking in their ears with cotton swabs  (okay admittedly that does feel good)

so I learned a new word today :) I always thought that "douche bag" was a shower cap or something :lol: (stranger words are used as pejoratives, after all)

On a similar note, scum bag was once slang for a condom.