News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Mark Zuckerburg Quits Google+ Because...

Started by Juana, July 17, 2011, 12:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

he doesn't want to be tracked.  :lulz:

Quote"Mark Zuckerberg has decided to leave Google's new social network because he 'doesn't want to be tracked.' In other news, the Internet's irony meter has just exploded. Robert Scoble is now the most followed person on Google+ according to The Inquirer."
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/11/07/13/1317252/Zuckerberg-Quits-Google-Over-Privacy-Concerns
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

bds

WTF? he didn't even post anything! and he let Scoble get top, what a bastard :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

He just doesn't know when to give up, does he?

Zuckerburg has been trying to play this angle for a couple of years now, including hiring legal firms to highlight Google's breaches of consumer privacy.  The thing is, everyone knows that anyone associated with Facebook whining about the right to privacy is the most hilariously hypocritical thing since Hitler whining about being persecuted.

I should have bet money that Zuckerberg would sign up to Google+, only to purposefully flounce on some contrived privacy reason he came up with before he even made his profile.  It was pretty obvious, in retrospect.

Jenne

Methinks Zuckerburg has a mild or raging case of assburgers.  Just saying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on July 18, 2011, 04:26:08 AM
Methinks Zuckerburg has a mild or raging case of assburgers.  Just saying.

Almost every single IT professional I know has a raging case of assburgers, including my ex-husband.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well if the movie is true and Zuckerburg really did steal the idea to begin with, he's always going to be the first to accuse everyone else of doing shit. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on July 18, 2011, 03:14:16 PM
Well if the movie is true and Zuckerburg really did steal the idea to begin with, he's always going to be the first to accuse everyone else of doing shit. 

Yeah, that movie made him look even more like a douche nozzle.

I now even have contempt for Jesse Eisenberg as a result.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS