News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED MICHELLE BACHMANN APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, July 18, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (deceased) on July 22, 2011, 01:57:44 PM
GAY BARBARIANS GLITTER BOMB BACHMANN CLINIC.

(video included)

I think this is the best possible form of protest

it combines satire, social justice, silly costumes, and dancing like crazy people

if only all nonviolent protest were so spectacular!

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

That was the most FABULOUS thing I've ever seen.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on July 22, 2011, 04:02:03 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (deceased) on July 22, 2011, 01:57:44 PM
GAY BARBARIANS GLITTER BOMB BACHMANN CLINIC.

(video included)

I think this is the best possible form of protest

it combines satire, social justice, silly costumes, and dancing like crazy people

if only all nonviolent protest were so spectacular!

Fiercely  :fap: ulous

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

Yeah...not surprised.  This is the soft, nasty underbelly that gets exposed when people run for national office.  So far, she's been a backwater political bruiser...with a semi-pretty face...but now that we get to question the practices she's put in place and their subsequent results...shit's gonna fly a WEEEEE bit faster toward the fan for her.

We'll see what kind of umbrella the GOP hands her.  If any.  If they're smart, they'll make it a defunct one.

BabylonHoruv

WTF?

"In our public schools, whether they want to or not, they'll be forced to start teaching that same-sex marriage is equal, that it is normal and that children should try it."

She makes same sex marriage sound like pizza.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Mmmm gay pizza.

But yeah its not a choice so... No point in "trying it." if youre not going to like it chances are youll know that by the fact that you dont look at people of the same gender and think yeah id hit that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Funny...  Interracial marriage has been, despite conservative resistance at the beginning, legal since before I was born.  I do not recall a single one of my teachers ever suggesting, much less insisting, that I marry someone outside of my own race.

Maybe it was just me.

Nephew Twiddleton

Heh yep. No one ever told me that i should try out asians or black women. But believe me ive tried to try. Oh did i try.

Twid
happy that hes not a pimply awkward teenager anymore
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 29, 2011, 11:48:43 PM
Mmmm gay pizza.

But yeah its not a choice so... No point in "trying it." if youre not going to like it chances are youll know that by the fact that you dont look at people of the same gender and think yeah id hit that.

True, but not what i was getting at. It's marriage, it's a lifelong commitment.  The idea of it as something that, you know, you might want to try, is pretty absurd.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 30, 2011, 07:19:09 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 29, 2011, 11:48:43 PM
Mmmm gay pizza.

True, but not what i was getting at. It's marriage, it's a lifelong commitment.  The idea of it as something that, you know, you might want to try, is pretty absurd.

Hahahahaha.

And in theory, liberal democracy is government by the people, for the people.

Luna

Given that I am a current statistic, I'll refrain from comment.