News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The Discordian Monk

Started by Cramulus, July 18, 2011, 07:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Linji kinda looked like Roger, though:

Only more Chinese.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Can you elaborate on "taking it to the wall"? I'm not familiar with that usage. Or else I'm just really dense today, which I wouldn't rule out.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2011, 08:56:25 PM
Cram's words have inspired me.

"You will not be punished for your poop, you will be punished BY your poop."
- Bhoddisiroger Howl.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Don't just poop

poop the fuck out of your toilet!

Doktor Howl

"All wrong-doing arises because of poop. If poop is transformed can wrong-doing remain?"

This, incidentally, completely justifies those Japanese scientists that made steak out of shit.

"An insincere and evil poop is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil poop will wound your mind. "

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on July 18, 2011, 09:00:11 PM
Can you elaborate on "taking it to the wall"? I'm not familiar with that usage. Or else I'm just really dense today, which I wouldn't rule out.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 18, 2011, 08:56:25 PM
Cram's words have inspired me.

"You will not be punished for your poop, you will be punished BY your poop."
- Bhoddisiroger Howl.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Don't just poop

poop the fuck out of your toilet!

Taking it to the wall, usually phrased as "TO THE WALL!" is when you go utterly gung-ho on something, just to see how hard, how far, and how long you can push it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

(You know when it's over because you hit the Wall)

Cainad (dec.)

Kind of like the FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll have to mull this over a bit. I've been trying to get a better idea of what it means to be a member of the Nephewhood, other than a vague semi-mocking brand of monasticism (Which is mostly manifested by shaving my head and growing my goatee uncomfortably long. Seriously, eating is getting kinda difficult  :lulz:) I was developing the idea a bit over at EBG, with a bit of an eye toward aping or inverting Catholic monasticism, since it's something I'm more familiar with than Buddhism, plus nobody's really done it near as I can tell.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on July 19, 2011, 01:44:30 AM
Kind of like the FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST.

YES

TO THE WALL!

Telarus

Interesting thread here.  8)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Sano

What's the name of that book? It seems very interesting.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

Cramulus

Zen Speaks
(Shouts of Nothingness)

by Tsai Chih Chung
translated by Brian Bruya

Cramulus

BabylonHoruv

I don't like that little guy at the end who explains the comic at all.  Everything else is pretty awesome.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cramulus