News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Halo preese

Started by SmokeyMcChickenson, July 20, 2011, 09:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokeyMcChickenson

:)

Just wanted to say hello, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting down with the nitty and the gritty of crude symbol interpretation with you all.

May you all so on and so forth, go forth and do whatever, and what may have you, and wear clean underwear.

Thus I spake er wtever.

Hail your mom.

Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 20, 2011, 09:35:54 PM

Just wanted to say hello, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting down with the nitty and the gritty of crude symbol interpretation with you all.

May you all so on and so forth, go forth and do whatever, and what may have you, and wear clean underwear.

Thus I spake er wtever.

Hail your mom.

Welcome aboard, my fine illiterate gentleman.  Since you obviously can't or won't read, the intro thread is in Apple Talk, stickied at the top.  Now, I realize that someone as important as yourself can't be expected to share the intro thread with the little people, so I will instead say hello to you in this terrific vanity thread you have so thoughtfully created.

Hello.

Okay for now,
Dok
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Chump on July 20, 2011, 09:41:24 PM

Thus I spake er wtever.

Hail your mom.

Welcome aboard, my fine illiterate gentleman.  Since you obviously can't or won't read, the intro thread is in Apple Talk, stickied at the top.  Now, I realize that someone as important as yourself can't be expected to share the intro thread with the little people, so I will instead say hello to you in this terrific vanity thread you have so thoughtfully created.

Hello.

Okay for now,
Dok

You are a far more generous man than myself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on July 20, 2011, 10:58:29 PM

Thus I spake er wtever.

Hail your mom.

Hello.

Okay for now,
Dok

This is known.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Payne

Quote from: Luna on July 21, 2011, 01:50:22 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 20, 2011, 10:58:29 PM

Thus I spake er wtever.

Hail your mom.

Hello.

Okay for now,
Dok

This is known.

Yeah. Nigel's not a man at all really, generous or otherwise.

Payne

Phox

Vanity, thy name is Phox.

Everyone tell Phox how awesome she is.  :magick:

Payne

Phox

SmokeyMcChickenson

Your self indulgence is way better than mine. I concede.

But no I was simply trying to introduce myself humorously.

The intro thread isn't really all that well labeled, nor is it really what it says it is,  so any of you who don't like it can give one of my turds a blow job.

I mean that nicely of course ;)

Pæs

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 21, 2011, 08:03:18 AM
I was simply trying to introduce myself humorously.
Then why didn't you?

Phox

Quote from: Bert Huttz on July 21, 2011, 08:08:03 AM
Then why didn't you?
I did! Didn't you see? I'm so hilarious!

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Bert Huttz on July 21, 2011, 08:08:03 AM
Then why didn't you?

I said I was trying.

There is nothing I can do about how it is received now is there? ;)

Especially coming into a forum filled with half-assed  Stattler and Waldorfs.

Phox

So, Farka. Farco. Bert guy. Why do YOU think I'm awesome? Is it the hat?