News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Anonymous' Project Mayhem 2012: Immanentize the Eschaton on 12.21.2012!

Started by tumegazerion, July 23, 2011, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumegazerion

Check this out bitches!

http://projectmayhem2012.org

Discordian Meta Reality Hacking game being played at http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t1676-project-mayhem-2012 !! :fnord:  :lulz:

tumegazerion

Grant Morrison's The Invisibles is also another hypersigil.

So, Aleister Crowley's Consciousness helped to feed the Consciousness of the Egregor and he influenced chaos magicians to create V for Vendetta, Grant Morrison's The Invisibles -whose storyline is set to finish by 12.21.2012-, Alan Moore's V for Vendetta & Watchmen & Douglas Rushkoff's Cyberia to actually IMMANENTIZE THE ESCHATON = the REVELATION = the end to all LIES = on 12.21.2012 11:11? :shock: :affraid: :twisted:

Working from the inside -Fight Club style-, leaking all truths worldwide at the same time?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thinkanonymous/5262329275/sizes/o/in/pool-1587181@N21/

Sounds crazy enough to be true? :shock:

Happy mindfucks!  :lulz:  :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Wow.  That's a lot of advertising, and in the wrong board to boot.
Molon Lube

Freeky

I think this might be a dude Faust invited to the board to talk more about this, because there's like two or three threads on this already.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 12:13:05 AM
I think this might be a dude Faust invited to the board to talk more about this, because there's like two or three threads on this already.

Oh, okay.  It's not BAD, it's just too much at once.
Molon Lube

tumegazerion

Yup, I know Doktor, sooooo much info for a first post, but it's not commercially oriented whatsoever and I think it's pretty impressive discordianism at it best. I'm just a lurker in the game, but, honesty Doktor and guys, you really gotta check this out! Blows your mind when you REALLY consider that RAW might have been right all this time!  :eek:

SmokeyMcChickenson

[/quote]

Oh, okay.  It's not BAD, it's just too much at once.
[/quote]

stfu ye wet fkn diaper.
Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tumegazerion on July 23, 2011, 12:14:49 AM
Yup, I know, but it's not commercially oriented whatsoever and I think it's pretty impressive discordianism at it best. I'm just a lurker in the game, but, honesty Doktor and guys, you really gotta check this out! Blows your mind when you REALLY consider that RAW might have been right all this time!  :eek:

RAW was right about a lot of things, but it's going to take more than some geeks in masks to end the world.  Or to prevent it.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 12:14:02 AM

Oh, okay.  It's not BAD, it's just too much at once.

A bit, yeah.
Edit for quote fail.

Yup, I know, but it's not commercially oriented whatsoever and I think it's pretty impressive discordianism at it best. I'm just a lurker in the game, but, honesty Doktor and guys, you really gotta check this out! Blows your mind when you REALLY consider that RAW might have been right all this time!  :eek:

It looks interesting.  Might check it out when I have more time to spare to give it proper attention.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 23, 2011, 12:15:17 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 12:14:02 AM

Oh, okay.  It's not BAD, it's just too much at once.

stfu ye wet fkn diaper.

Sorry to tell you, Tume, but apparently your thread has just become chicken's new crying spamfest.

Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Yup, I know Doktor, sooooo much info for a first post, but it's not commercially oriented whatsoever and I think it's pretty impressive discordianism at it best. I'm just a lurker in the game, but, honesty Doktor and guys, you really gotta check this out! Blows your mind when you REALLY consider that RAW might have been right all this time!  :eek:

"Might" being the operative word does give it more credibility ;)

Hey you guys should totally just take this guy in under your wing and be nice to him just to get at me wouldn't that be funny :D

Freeky

Welcome to PD, by the way, tumegazerion.  Pardon the ensuing mess, we've got a butthurt troll just arrived.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 12:20:45 AM
Welcome to PD, by the way, tumegazerion.  Pardon the ensuing mess, we've got a butthurt troll just arrived.

This. 
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Hey Tume :)

Im the Troll.

Pay no attention to my unfunny pseudo-pinealism ;)

You'd actually do better to ignore me all together .

I like to spam youtube links to songs I find accentuate the idiocy that spews from my retarded fingers :)

Yey me!

tumegazerion

Thanks for the welcome guys... it's alright, a bit more entropy in the metaverse is always welcome!  :lulz: