News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Anonymous' Project Mayhem 2012: Immanentize the Eschaton on 12.21.2012!

Started by tumegazerion, July 23, 2011, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumegazerion

hey smokey! I never dismiss a good troll when I see one!  who knows, I might learn some tips & tricks of the trade! :lulz: so please, do your best!  :fnord: :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tumegazerion on July 23, 2011, 12:32:55 AM
hey smokey! I never dismiss a good troll when I see one!  who knows, I might learn some tips & tricks of the trade! :lulz: so please, do your best!  :fnord: :horrormirth:

Not from this one, you won't.  His shit is weak.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And so is yours.  You're supposedly from a small Spanish island off of Africa?
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

STFU N00B :D hehehehehhehehehe
Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Luna

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 23, 2011, 12:38:37 AM

Oh, CLASSIC!  The new kid who's getting the snot kicked out of him sees a NEWER kid, and decides that he can stop catching shit by joining in on shitting on the NEWER kid.

I haven't seen that shit since third grade!

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Luna on July 23, 2011, 12:40:45 AM

Oh, CLASSIC!  The new kid who's getting the snot kicked out of him sees a NEWER kid, and decides that he can stop catching shit by joining in on shitting on the NEWER kid.

Tume is a fucking 3 dollar bill.  They deserve each other.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Luna on July 23, 2011, 12:40:45 AM

:D <shit eating grin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: tumegazerion on July 23, 2011, 12:14:49 AM
Yup, I know Doktor, sooooo much info for a first post, but it's not commercially oriented whatsoever and I think it's pretty impressive discordianism at it best. I'm just a lurker in the game, but, honesty Doktor and guys, you really gotta check this out! Blows your mind when you REALLY consider that RAW might have been right all this time!  :eek:

It does look like fun, and a good project. But can I give you some advice? Start with a smaller amount of info, and a few links that people can click to follow and explore the rest on their own? You are less likely to overwhelm and turn off your audience that way. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 12:36:11 AM

Hmmmm, given that his other posts were pretty innocuous, could it be that he's just in the habit of always proxying?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 23, 2011, 01:12:30 AM

Hmmmm, given that his other posts were pretty innocuous, could it be that he's just in the habit of always proxying?

It's entire possible, which is why I haven't actually done anything.  However:

1.  The recent trend supports my hypothesis more than yours, and

2.  I'm a horrible bastard.
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 01:14:06 AM

1. Na yer just a douche :)

2. I've met far worse :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 01:14:06 AM

1. You are right on that count, and

2. No argument.  :fap: