News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Rape

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 23, 2011, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 12:48:57 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 09, 2011, 07:14:19 PM
You have to figure, this guy now has a horribly painful device stuck to his penis, that requires a doctor's intervention to remove it. Is he going to make his legal situation worse, or is he going to get the hell out of there? I think that most guys would panic and bolt.

unless the guy is into that sort of thing...then the chick is fucked.  no pun intended.

I'm buying one for home use.  :fap:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

infinityshock

Quote from: Jenne on December 02, 2011, 05:21:43 PM
Anyone who HASN'T heard about the goings-on in South Africa...well, you just haven't been paying attention.  Women are raped by MACHETE.  MACHETE.  And survive.

So yeah, the vagina detata is a just form of retribution.

its not just south africa...the entire sub-continent of sub-saharan africa is the rape capital of the universe.

machete is nothing...ive done reports on the idiocy that goes on in that country that would make one of the freaks from 'hellraiser' piss his pants and curl up in a corner and cry.

infinityshock

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 12:50:26 AM

one isnt going to be enough.  once you get addicted *ahem* to them youre going to need one for the office...the car...and spares for when they get worn out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 01:03:49 AM

one isnt going to be enough.  once you get addicted *ahem* to them youre going to need one for the office...the car...and spares for when they get worn out.

You're ignoring the possibility that I might never take it off.  I could be having Sexhurt™ right in the morning meeting, and nobody would know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:04:51 AM

You're ignoring the possibility that I might never take it off.  I could be having Sexhurt™ right in the morning meeting, and nobody would know.

This, for some reason, made me look at your custom text and once again giggle at "platonic dildo sharpener".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

infinityshock

only if you never try entering a courthouse or airport.  those TSA bastards have no sense of humor when it comes to sharp objects and full-contact crotch searches.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 01:23:44 AM

only if you never try entering a courthouse or airport.  those TSA bastards have no sense of humor when it comes to sharp objects and full-contact crotch searches.

That's their lookout.

Also, you have 7 more posts til 50!  :lord:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2011, 01:09:52 AM
I'm buying one for home use.  :fap:

one isnt going to be enough.  once you get addicted *ahem* to them youre going to need one for the office...the car...and spares for when they get worn out.

You're ignoring the possibility that I might never take it off.  I could be having Sexhurt™ right in the morning meeting, and nobody would know.

This, for some reason, made me look at your custom text and once again giggle at "platonic dildo sharpener".

Payne gave me that Holy Name™ before he died.   :cry:

It's all I have left from him besides a can of haggis.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:24:42 AM
Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 01:23:44 AM

That's their lookout.

Also, you have 7 more posts til 50!  :lord:

YAY! Almost there! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:25:16 AM

Payne gave me that Holy Name™ before he died.   :cry:

I miss Payne.  :cry:

infinityshock

That's their lookout.

Also, you have 7 more posts til 50!

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2011, 01:25:21 AM

whats spectacular about 50 posts?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 01:41:57 AM
That's their lookout.

Post one more time, and you'll see.  You'll also be the first totsetard with the balls to do it.

infinityshock

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 02:04:51 AM
That's their lookout.

Post one more time, and you'll see.  You'll also be the first totsetard with the balls to do it.

just one?

what do i win?  gold watch?  free all-expenses-paid cruise for the low price of $699 with my credit card number?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: infinityshock on December 15, 2011, 02:13:26 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 02:04:51 AM
That's their lookout.

just one?

what do i win?  gold watch?  free all-expenses-paid cruise for the low price of $699 with my credit card number?

Nope.

Look around for a few minutes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2011, 01:25:42 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 15, 2011, 01:25:16 AM

Payne gave me that Holy Name™ before he died.   :cry:

I miss Payne.  :cry:

my beloved has moved to a new house where there is no Internet access till January. THE MESSIAH SHALL RISE AGAIN!