News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

"Who has more balls" contest vindaloo. You may actually DIE.

Started by Freeky, July 23, 2011, 10:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eartha-ly Delights

I make a bloody good Beef Rendang too, if it'll stop you being quite so pissed off with me.

:lulz:
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

Freeky

Do what you like, I have more important things to worry about than a stupid internet fight in an even more stupid recipe thread.

Eartha-ly Delights

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 27, 2011, 03:43:06 AM
Do what you like, I have more important things to worry about than a stupid internet fight in an even more stupid recipe thread.

I wasn't aware there was a dispute.  You seem to be the one gettin' all upset sweety. You declared a vindaloo   competition and then as soon as someone postsw a second recipe you tell them to fuck off and get their own thread.
:?

I mean I was burned...haven't been told I was sittin' on someone else's seat in the playground since high school.And I apologise. I sincerely do. I didn't realise it meant so much to you to be Queen of the Curry Party.
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

navkat

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 26, 2011, 07:41:23 AM
That's shitty. :(

IDEA TIEM:  I WILL MAKE A BIG BATCH OF AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS AND SEND IT TO SOME PEOPLES WHEN THERE WON'T BE AS BIG A CHANCE OF FOOD POISONING.

VindaLEEEEE vindaLOOOOO vindaMEEEE vindaYOUUUUUU

navkat

QUEEN OF THE CURRY PARTY.

I sense some burning asses up in HEAH.

Freeky

Quote from: navkat on July 27, 2011, 05:43:58 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 26, 2011, 07:41:23 AM
That's shitty. :(

IDEA TIEM:  I WILL MAKE A BIG BATCH OF AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS AND SEND IT TO SOME PEOPLES WHEN THERE WON'T BE AS BIG A CHANCE OF FOOD POISONING.

VindaLEEEEE vindaLOOOOO vindaMEEEE vindaYOUUUUUU

:D  I am stealing this and I'm going to sing it every time I have vindaLEEEEEEE vindaLOOOOO vindaMEEEEEE vindaYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU! :D

navkat

Freeky

navkat

Cuddlefish

HEY FREKKY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU MADE SOME VINDALOO AND FROZE IT AND MAILED IT TO ME AND I HEATED IT UP AND ATE IT AND IT BURNED MY FACE OFF AND I LOVED IT?

THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES, MAN.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Freeky

Quote from: Cuddleshift on August 03, 2011, 12:36:30 AM
HEY FREKKY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU MADE SOME VINDALOO AND FROZE IT AND MAILED IT TO ME AND I HEATED IT UP AND ATE IT AND IT BURNED MY FACE OFF AND I LOVED IT?

THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES, MAN.
YEAH I MEMBER. 

GOOD TIMES WERE GOOD.  :)

ALSO I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER FOOD WAR CAMPAIGN THIS WINTER, SINCE MY LAST ONE WAS INARGUABLE 100% VICTORY.  I OWN THE ENTIRE EAST COAST RIGHT NOW BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST CAPITULATED!

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I realized yesterday that I  have a flat of chicken thighs in my freezer. Vindaloo!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."