News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Intermittens Presents: XX and other works

Started by Placid Dingo, July 28, 2011, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 21, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 21, 2013, 03:37:59 PM
3. The bizarre conspiracy that I was at some point converted to being a 'member of the Uncle BadTouch family' and have been since working somehow for the interests of said Uncle BadTouch family is interesting as far as say, a plot twist in a Discordian themed soap opera, but really has no bearing in reality.

I don't believe you.

Quote4. My position on why I insisted on keeping Uncle BadTouch has been, and continues to be misrepresented.
I never said that Uncle BadTouch or anyone else was too important to lose. What I did say, repeatedly, was that I felt I needed to be able to choose who I did and did not speak to for myself. I think that's reasonable.

You also said that no book on Discordia would be complete without Uncle BadTouch, which is both untrue and really, really weird.

And you did say that Nigel was trying to take control of your project, or that she and I were, on facebook.

I actually feel like AKK would be a more significant peripheral character, definitely a far more interesting one, and as far as I recall Dingo never even mentioned the possibility of interviewing AKK. He's had a lot more influence on Discordia (at least, on MY Discordia) than pervshade has.

Hopefully he'll manage to tie pervshade's creepy beliefs about adult-child sex into Kerry's sexual deviance and the allegations of child molestation, and just wad Discordia up into an unsavory little mass that NOBODY wants to be associated with. That would be just DANDY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

I don't have any recollection of saying or believing any of those things at all. Since your whole accusation boils down to you claiming you saw me say something that I have absolutely no recollection ever saying there's not much I do do to demonstrate otherwise but to say publically here and now that I don't take that position on anything, and don't believe you will find me saying it anywhere

The one thing I do remember saying something like was that I would feel like I was relinquishing creative control if I let others impose conditions on interviews. That's true and remains true but I don't think it amounts to an accusation.

I'm wanting to work with a publisher, and I'm writing an interesting non-fiction book, not aZ gratuitous tell all scandal piece, so I can assure everyone that I'm not on some revenge kick to write mean and nasty things about everyone I disagree with.

I did attempt to find AKK at one point but was unsuccessful.

Edit: Accidentally a word.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 21, 2013, 08:56:26 PM
I don't have any recollection of saying or believing any of those things at all. Since your whole accusation boils down to you claiming you saw me say something that I have absolutely no recollection ever saying there's not much I do do to demonstrate otherwise but to say publically here and now that I don't take that position on anything, and don't believe you will find me saying it anywhere

The one thing I do remember saying something like was that I would like I was relinquishing creative control if I let others impose conditions on interviews. That's true and remains true but I don't think it amounts to an accusation.

I'm wanting to work with a publisher, and I'm writing an interesting non-fiction book, not a gratuitous tell all scandal piece, so I can assure everyone that I'm not on some revenge kick to write mean and nasty things about everyone I disagree with.

Doesn't really matter.  Everyone got what they wanted.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

The only time in history when someone has wanted a link to AKK's website and he fails to provide one. Figures.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on November 21, 2013, 09:01:28 PM
The only time in history when someone has wanted a link to AKK's website and he fails to provide one. Figures.

How can you not find AKK?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

He's known and noted in his local music scene.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2013, 09:06:39 PM
He's known and noted in his local music scene.

Google Ambassador Klock Kaos Syracuse New York.  BAM.  Done.

Cain

Hey now, it's not like he has a website, or a Twitter, or a reverbnation account, or a Youtube account, or a soundcloud account, or a Facebook account, or a Vampirefreaks account, or a klout account, or a deviantart account or anything.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2013, 09:14:40 PM
Hey now, it's not like he has a website, or a Twitter, or a reverbnation account, or a Youtube account, or a soundcloud account, or a Facebook account, or a Vampirefreaks account, or a klout account, or a deviantart account or anything.
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 21, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
It's like he doesn't even EXIST.

:spittake:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The one thing I do remember saying something like was that I would feel like I was relinquishing creative control if I let others impose conditions on interviews. That's true and remains true but I don't think it amounts to an accusation.

I'm wanting to work with a publisher, and I'm writing an interesting non-fiction book, not aZ gratuitous tell all scandal piece, so I can assure everyone that I'm not on some revenge kick to write mean and nasty things about everyone I disagree with.

Edit: Accidentally a word.

I'm sure you have no memory of that. :lulz: So it's just my word and Roger's word and anyone else who does remember its word against your lack of memory. But it doesn't really matter, since the only thing it affects for me personally is my respect for you and my willingness to work with you, both of which have ceased to exist.

You can't find AKK? :lol: How hard did you try? I don't recall you asking; I could have directed you to him. Just about anyone here could have.

http://www.akksite.com/
https://twitter.com/A_K_K
http://www.youtube.com/user/klokwerkaos
https://soundcloud.com/a-klokwerk-kaos
http://www.reverbnation.com/aklokwerkkaos
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=821659
https://myspace.com/aklokwerkkaos
http://www.pof.com/member8127264.htm
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_srch_drd_B002ZQHEKQ?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=A%20kLoKwErK%20kAoS&index=digital-music&search-type=ss

It goes on and on and on. He's not that hard to reach, especially if he thinks there's an opportunity for promotion in it.

I am inclined to suspect that you may have a bit of a problem with your memory, if you recall trying to find him and failing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 21, 2013, 09:06:03 PM
Quote from: Pæs on November 21, 2013, 09:01:28 PM

How can you not find AKK?

This is like not being able to locate the SUN.

In the summer.

In Tucson.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By the way Dingo, I didn't by any means assume that you would write anything nasty about me, and my request isn't about being mentioned negatively. Just to reiterate, though, in case you misunderstood:

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 21, 2013, 07:03:18 PM
I know that I have zero leverage to ensure that you respect my wishes, but I would like to request that I not be mentioned in your book at all, under any name or guise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

However, I have no expectation at this point that my request will be respected. I'm thinking that the odds are that you won't remember it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The funniest thing about your little outburst that you "don't remember"? You apologized for it:lol:

I think you posted the apology on PD. Bet I can find it.