News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Intermittens Presents: XX and other works

Started by Placid Dingo, July 28, 2011, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2013, 09:18:44 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 21, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
It's like he doesn't even EXIST.

He even has a Klout.  Who the fuck has a Klout?  Google+ is more popular.

I know you can tell just by looking at my face
A word about my weakness
I'm totally addicted to K's
Wowawoahoh
Totally addicted to K's
Wowawoahoh

Cain

You'd think a man with two Ks in his name would try and steer away from another one.  AKKK is not an act I see being popular, even by AKK's standards.

minuspace

I also vote for the EoC Maw Row Man story, although I totally understand if EoC already has a submission   :oops:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 09:55:12 PM
I also vote for the EoC Maw Row Man story, although I totally understand if EoC already has a submission   :oops:

Thank you.  :)

However, that is an extremely personal story that I'd prefer be seen by only a small group of people.

Also, isn't this project over? I was under the impression that the issue was released quite a while ago and the topic resurfaced in reference to Dingo's previous problems at PD.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 25, 2013, 10:31:12 PM

However, that is an extremely personal story that I'd prefer be seen by only a small group of people.

Also, isn't this project over? I was under the impression that the issue was released quite a while ago and the topic resurfaced in reference to Dingo's previous problems at PD.

Well, it's 2 years old, anyway.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Totally, it's a good one.  Can I haz permission to maybe read it to my gf (she's a painter).  Mainly for conversation on metaphorical level and to draw on in contrast with current repo texts like Never Let Me Go.  Did not realize age of thread - and maybe wanted to remind myself to ask before acting on impulse to share the story :)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 11:35:17 PM

Totally, it's a good one.  Can I haz permission to maybe read it to my gf (she's a painter).  Mainly for conversation on metaphorical level and to draw on in contrast with current repo texts like Never Let Me Go.  Did not realize age of thread - and maybe wanted to remind myself to ask before acting on impulse to share the story :)

Yeah, of course. I mean, it's up on this site so it isn't a secret, it's just one of my pieces I'd like to keep contained. It's one reason I don't do kopyleft and it's always use with permission.

Thank you for asking, though, and I hope she enjoys it.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 25, 2013, 11:51:55 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 11:35:17 PM

Yeah, of course. I mean, it's up on this site so it isn't a secret, it's just one of my pieces I'd like to keep contained. It's one reason I don't do kopyleft and it's always use with permission.

Thank you for asking, though, and I hope she enjoys it.

Cool.  Still, I can't say I entirely thought this through yet, but just because someone can access something, it does not mean they are always entitled to share it with those that might further misappropriate a text, say, not meant for public consumption.  I think it's important to respect how these considerations can make a big difference, ironically, if only just to facilitate sharing. :lulz:

minuspace

Response was "totally on target, top marks"

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

LMNO