Main Menu

Intermittens Presents: XX and other works

Started by Placid Dingo, July 28, 2011, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2013, 09:18:44 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 21, 2013, 09:16:34 PM
It's like he doesn't even EXIST.

He even has a Klout.  Who the fuck has a Klout?  Google+ is more popular.

I know you can tell just by looking at my face
A word about my weakness
I'm totally addicted to K's
Wowawoahoh
Totally addicted to K's
Wowawoahoh

Cain

You'd think a man with two Ks in his name would try and steer away from another one.  AKKK is not an act I see being popular, even by AKK's standards.

minuspace

I also vote for the EoC Maw Row Man story, although I totally understand if EoC already has a submission   :oops:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 09:55:12 PM
I also vote for the EoC Maw Row Man story, although I totally understand if EoC already has a submission   :oops:

Thank you.  :)

However, that is an extremely personal story that I'd prefer be seen by only a small group of people.

Also, isn't this project over? I was under the impression that the issue was released quite a while ago and the topic resurfaced in reference to Dingo's previous problems at PD.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 25, 2013, 10:31:12 PM

However, that is an extremely personal story that I'd prefer be seen by only a small group of people.

Also, isn't this project over? I was under the impression that the issue was released quite a while ago and the topic resurfaced in reference to Dingo's previous problems at PD.

Well, it's 2 years old, anyway.  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Totally, it's a good one.  Can I haz permission to maybe read it to my gf (she's a painter).  Mainly for conversation on metaphorical level and to draw on in contrast with current repo texts like Never Let Me Go.  Did not realize age of thread - and maybe wanted to remind myself to ask before acting on impulse to share the story :)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 11:35:17 PM

Totally, it's a good one.  Can I haz permission to maybe read it to my gf (she's a painter).  Mainly for conversation on metaphorical level and to draw on in contrast with current repo texts like Never Let Me Go.  Did not realize age of thread - and maybe wanted to remind myself to ask before acting on impulse to share the story :)

Yeah, of course. I mean, it's up on this site so it isn't a secret, it's just one of my pieces I'd like to keep contained. It's one reason I don't do kopyleft and it's always use with permission.

Thank you for asking, though, and I hope she enjoys it.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 25, 2013, 11:51:55 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on November 25, 2013, 11:35:17 PM

Yeah, of course. I mean, it's up on this site so it isn't a secret, it's just one of my pieces I'd like to keep contained. It's one reason I don't do kopyleft and it's always use with permission.

Thank you for asking, though, and I hope she enjoys it.

Cool.  Still, I can't say I entirely thought this through yet, but just because someone can access something, it does not mean they are always entitled to share it with those that might further misappropriate a text, say, not meant for public consumption.  I think it's important to respect how these considerations can make a big difference, ironically, if only just to facilitate sharing. :lulz:

minuspace

Response was "totally on target, top marks"

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

LMNO