News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

It's Utopia!

Started by Salty, July 30, 2011, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I mean the real deal.

Right here folks, you're getting it from the fucking source!

You see, all that hateshitting and horromirth, it's all WRONG.
Yeah? Right. You see, you're missing out on a whole different perspective.

There's a whole world of GOOD out there, right under your nose. Positive thinking, positive ATTITUDES. That's what will get you places. Sure, you might be starving. You might be lying in a ditch after being assaulted in as many ways as your imagination permits. You might live in a locked household where your husband makes all the decisions, with your input of course. You might just be pissing yourself with fear of what The Man is going to do with your life tomorrow. He might spend your 401(k) on dental floss. Or a non-functional, decorative comode (FUCK YOU MERYLL LYNCH).

THESE ARE EXCUSES. FUCK YOU AND YOUR EXCUSES. Stay positive. Keep those negative thought cycles out of your head.

Wanna do a line?

J/K, I can't afford blow anymore what with the economy and all. THE POINT is...

This hate you're holding onto, it contains free radicals. You have to dump it, but only in safe, approved ways. Shit HERE, not there. HERE.

Seriously, you got some blow?

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Alty, I <3 you when you're in your cups, man!  :mittens:

ETA:  I <3 you anyway, but I like you when you're raving!

Salty

Aww I <3 you too Jenne. I'd love to, and have tried to, maintain that level of Holy™ but it's very taxing.

True story, some dude tried hitting on me with a similar tact as the op (avoiding negative thought cycles/offering me a line) when I was very drunk and very angry. Fuck that guy. He was a psychologist apparently.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Phox