News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Trouble logging into PD with Firefox

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, July 30, 2011, 03:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I can do it on Explorer, just not Firefox.

I changed my password this morning on Villager's laptop, now I can't log in on mine.

It says You were unable to login. Please check your cookie settings.

I know next to nothing about computers, so dumb advice down as much as possible.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Elder Iptuous

i've logged on with FF from three different computers today, so i don't think it's your choice of browser...
ETA: I would recommend checking your cookie settings. under options/options/privacy settings... what is history set to?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Iptuous on July 30, 2011, 05:27:21 AM
i've logged on with FF from three different computers today, so i don't think it's your choice of browser...

I know, it's aparently my settings, but I didn't change anything, and I don't know how to fix it. :shrug:

Wouldn't be a problem other than I hate using Explorer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Rumckle

Hmm, perhaps make sure you aren't in private browsing (check under the tools tab), though that shouldn't make much difference. Also try clearing recent history (again under tools).
And, perhaps run a sweep of spyware/viruses just in case it is one of those.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

Tools (2nd from left on mine) > Clear recent history >  All boxes checked, especially "active logins"  >  OK

Try logging in again.