News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

NEW MEXICAN FASHION TRENDS!!11

Started by The Johnny, August 01, 2011, 05:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Triple Zero

So I understand the cap doesn't fall off because it's glued to their head as well?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

There are at least three men in the background of that second pic looking at the subject and thinking "Damn, I want to beat that kid's ass."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 01, 2011, 01:26:35 PM
There are at least three men in the background of that second pic looking at the subject and thinking "Damn, I want to beat that kid's ass."

Yes, envy is such a horrible thing, fucking haters.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

What do we call this new trend?  Cholmo?

The Johnny

If we make a "mental experiment" that they are doing it ironically, then hipsters.

-B.F. Skinner

Dysfunctional Cunt

So emos are retarded in any language?  :?

Luna

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2011, 01:46:13 PM
What do we call this new trend?  Cholmo?

What's Spanish for "shellaced moron?"
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Xooxe