News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Boxing Air

Started by Cuddlefish, July 07, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

To a friend:

I've been having a hard time coming to grips with losing you, Brother. It's hard to describe the feeling of losing a friend, it's even harder when that friend was your greatest rival.

Anyone that knew us knows: if me or J wanted to challenge you, you'd better say your prayers and make peace with whichever sissy-pants God you pray to. And, if we were challenging each other, well, you'd better head for the hills, because the fallout from the impact would hit harder than a fist-to-fist explosion that you only see in Japanese cartoons and off-the-wall kung-fu movies. We're talking some seriously seismic, skyscraper-shattering shit.

But now you're gone. Now I swing my fist, and instead of a brick wall impact, it's just air. There is no one I know that can fill your shoes. There is no challenge greater than attempting to outpace, outdo or outshine you.

What makes me even more furious is that you were dishonorably stolen from us by a cowardly lump of sub-human flesh that isn't even worthy of the act. There wouldn't even be any satisfaction in squashing them like the insect they are...

So here I am... Just boxing air. Come back and fight me you mother fucker. There's not one person on this planet left that's worth the smallest effort.

And for the rest of you, there will be hell to pay. I swear to fucking christ I'll cleave this planet in twain if you ever disrespect THE GREATEST WARRIOR THAT ANY OF YOU SCUMBAGS HAVE EVER MET, SEEN OR HEARD OF!

Now I feel like a Vegeta without a Goku, so you all better stay the fuck out of my way.

Or kill me.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Junkenstein

Well, fuck.

I hope that was cathartic because it sounds like there's a bloody horrible backstory. Keep punching man.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.