News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Marbles: The Brain Store

Started by Disco Pickle, August 05, 2011, 09:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

http://www.marblesthebrainstore.com/careers

Is hiring at these locations (in the US) and apparently is positioned to open new stores in these locations:

http://www.marblesthebrainstore.com/new-store-locations

This seems right up PD's alley for any of you looking for some part time/full time work while you're in school, if you happen to live near any of these locations and are currently unemployed.

Yeah, retail sucks and I hated every minute of the year I did it but this sort of retail sounds cool as hell, and you'll probably get to meet some really cool people.  Networking with the sorts of people who buy puzzles could help land a much better job when you graduate.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

East Coast Hustle

Looks like a pretty cool store. I hope they eventually open some in the parts of the country that are actually inhabitable.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Epimetheus

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 06, 2011, 12:07:03 AM
Looks like a pretty cool store. I hope they eventually open some in the parts of the country that are actually inhabitable.

Hahaha, this.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 06, 2011, 12:07:03 AM

:lulz:

their business strategy must be to go to where they are most needed.

I'm very surprised they don't have factories in Florida
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann