News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

You Know Nothing

Started by Cain, August 06, 2011, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

This is excellent writing, Cain.  Real powerful shit.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy crap.
Just when I thought I had an idea how bad it really is...

:mittens:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Adios

Your words took me to dark places where red embers always glow in pairs that can only be the eyes of the Watchers, making sure none approach too close or uncover too much.

Damn glad I read this during the day and not at night.

Most outstanding, sir.

Phox


Cramulus

:mittens:

that is a fantastic piece of writing

Triple Zero

That was amazing. I'm going to send this link to the head editor of that fringe magazine I volunteer at. I bet he'll get a kick out of it (if that's okay with you, Cain--just for him to read, if he wants to do anything else with it, I'll ask you first. he's away till Monday anyway)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:mittens:

Man, I should go camping more often if I'm going to come back to writing like this.

Your piece makes me think of "The Wire," because it's the most vivid illustration I have of how corruption actually works.

Aren't you worried that someone will come after you for investigating these things?

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jenne

:mittens:

Be careful out there.  Men like you are an endangered species.  You are to be protected, though it sounds like you know that and take care of yourself for the most part...but still.  Have a care, Cain.

And thank you for sharing with us what you have discovered.  As painful as it is for all to witness.