News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

There's nothing quite like a good narcissistic update feed on Facebook

Started by Gordon C, August 07, 2011, 01:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on August 09, 2011, 02:32:43 PM
I was into being authentic before it was big and popular.  Now I'm all about ironic insincerity.

I was into being into things before they were big and popular before it was big and popular. I'm still into it, except now it's big and popular. But I'm doing it for all the authentic reasons.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:36:07 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 09, 2011, 02:32:43 PM
I was into being authentic before it was big and popular.  Now I'm all about ironic insincerity.

:lulz:

:lulz: :lulz:

Also, re: Farmville..

THAT's why I saw that... I thought I was hallucinating for a second...

Hey Hoops! Good to see you around.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

hooplala

Thanks, and in case it wasn't obvious, I don't really play Farmville.  I too am all about ironic insincerity.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I use facebook because I figure if I go long enough without saying anything someone will figure out I'm dead and call the cops.....

Freeky

Freeky

Quote from: Khara on August 09, 2011, 07:38:05 PM
I use facebook because I figure if I go long enough without saying anything someone will figure out I'm dead and call the cops.....

That doesn't work.  I go all the time without posting stuff and no one thinks I'm dead.

Bastards just don't care! :x :x

cris

what sucks is that noone cares about eachother this generation and it makes everything awkward

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: cris on August 09, 2011, 07:46:57 PM

what sucks is that noone cares about eachother this generation and it makes everything awkward

Which generation? Who is Noone?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

cris

Quote from: Nigel on August 09, 2011, 07:52:31 PM
Quote from: cris on August 09, 2011, 07:46:57 PM

Which generation? Who is Noone?

the sad generation of bitches and whores kids are forced to live in. and please forgive my grammar.

Phox

Quote from: cris on August 09, 2011, 07:58:14 PM
please forgive my grammar.
You caught me in a good mood, by which, I mean I haven't slept in more hours than I am currently able to calculate, so alright. But I'm watching you....  :crankey:

cris

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 09, 2011, 08:03:38 PM
You caught me in a good mood, by which, I mean I haven't slept in more hours than I am currently able to calculate, so alright. But I'm watching you....  :crankey:

i dont know if being watched by someone i believe is somewhat popular on this forum is a good thing.
im just here as a scout of some sort.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: cris on August 09, 2011, 08:09:00 PM

i dont know if being watched by someone i believe is somewhat popular on this forum is a good thing.

Fixed that for you.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

What a coincidence! Me too! I'm the person who warms people up for the REAL Horrible Cunts TM. Kinda , you know, poke you until we can see what color your blood is.

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 09, 2011, 08:10:30 PM

Fixed that for you.
It can be, for all the wrong reasons.  :lol: