News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Forget Florida, it's all about Ohio

Started by Cain, August 10, 2011, 12:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I mean, seriously, wtf?

QuoteA US woman has died from asphyxiation after falling head first into a recycling bin, a coroner has found.

Sheila Decoster, 62, was discovered by her husband on Friday evening, upside down in a 65-gallon (295-litre) plastic bin at her home in Toledo, Ohio.

She was clad in her pyjamas and her slippers were on a porch by the bin.

She is thought either to have lost her balance and fallen off a porch into the bin or fallen in while trying to retrieve an object, an official said.

[...]

Richard Decoster, her husband of 43 years, told the Toledo Blade newspaper he returned home from the shops at about 17:00 local time and saw his wife's leg sticking out of the bin.

"I just happened to look to the left and, honestly, thought it was a dummy," Mr Decoster told the newspaper.

"I shook her leg and called her name, and I knew she was gone."

I know I shouldn't make light of this tragedy, but I honestly find every detail of this story hilarious as hell.

The Johnny

Gotta admire such a person, took recycling and ecology to its logical conclusion and ultimate consequences.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

BabylonHoruv

We also have fun people like this guy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html (for those opposed to clicking he was arrested for fucking his picnic table)

and of course this guy

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/04/26/armed-man-arrested-near-obama-plane/

who is actually a friend of mine.  He didn't intend to shoot the president, he's just hill jack enough that it did not occur to him to remove his pistol from his hip before watching airforce one take off, and that's a pretty normal attitude in this town.

ETA fixed link, my friend takes guns to watch airforce one take off, he doesn't fuck tables.  Or if he does he at least has never shared that fact with me.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Bruno

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 26, 2011, 07:57:42 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html (for those opposed to clicking he was arrested for fucking his picnic table)

and of course this guy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html

who is actually a friend of mine.  He didn't intend to shoot the president, he's just hill jack enough that it did not occur to him to remove his pistol from his hip before watching airforce one take off, and that's a pretty normal attitude in this town.

You just posted the same link twice.
Formerly something else...

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on August 26, 2011, 08:26:27 PM

and of course this guy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html

who is actually a friend of mine.  He didn't intend to shoot the president, he's just hill jack enough that it did not occur to him to remove his pistol from his hip before watching airforce one take off, and that's a pretty normal attitude in this town.

You just posted the same link twice.

So i did.  Thank you for pointing that out

-Dok Howl

Epimetheus

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/04/26/armed-man-arrested-near-obama-plane/

who is actually a friend of mine.  He didn't intend to shoot the president, he's just hill jack enough that it did not occur to him to remove his pistol from his hip before watching airforce one take off, and that's a pretty normal attitude in this town.

The car stuff seems a little...off...?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

BabylonHoruv

All the radios?  He's a huge Ham radio enthusiast.  Or the plans for gun scopes?  He's also a gun nut.

Off is a word I definitely might apply to Sean, he's got a bit of a creepy vibe, but I think it is because he's actually gay and doesn't want to admit it.  People that aren't comfortable with their own sexuality tend to come of as creepy. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion as well as that of several of his other friends.  he used to be a skinny little punk in high school, he had a tendency to sit in the seats of bigger older kids and refuse to move until they physically moved him.  I think the guns let him feel a sense of power he never had back then. 

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Shouldn't you be off somewhere masturbating and e-murdering Wyldkat in chat?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: Nigel on August 27, 2011, 07:19:51 PM
Shouldn't you be off somewhere masturbating and e-murdering Wyldkat in chat?
If people don't want him in their threads, they should learn not to use words like "asphyxiation".

Epimetheus

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 27, 2011, 07:11:02 PM
All the radios?  He's a huge Ham radio enthusiast.  Or the plans for gun scopes?  He's also a gun nut.

The lights and siren.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Epimetheus on August 28, 2011, 07:09:14 AM

The lights and siren.

I believe that was an invention of the reporter.  I've ridden in his car and there's no siren or lights.

-Dok Howl

Epimetheus

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 29, 2011, 12:34:42 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on August 28, 2011, 07:09:14 AM

The lights and siren.

I believe that was an invention of the reporter.  I've ridden in his car and there's no siren or lights.

In that case, my condolences to your creepy, gun-toting friend.  :p