News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

aini's fairy guide to meep

Started by saint aini, September 23, 2004, 07:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you meep?

meep (yes, I'm a meeper)
5 (55.6%)
neep (no, I'm not a meeper)
2 (22.2%)
What's meep? (I'm a greyface and can't understand a single meep.)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 23, 2004, 07:46:20 PM

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 06:53:54 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 06:46:00 AM
The forum was a different place in 2004.

By the time I happened along in 2007 or so, Aini was still around but patience was wearing very thin. I think everyone was pretty much just tolerating her, and then one day she declared all black men to be rapists.

Things went downhill fast for her after that. Someone should necrobump that thread for you to read, it was fucking priceless. I will if I can find it.

Yeah, didn't she say something like she didn't like black people because she knew they wanted to rape her specifically or something like that?

Best part is, she's actually male.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Was that the birth of the "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" meme?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 02:23:22 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 29, 2011, 06:53:54 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 06:46:00 AM
The forum was a different place in 2004.

By the time I happened along in 2007 or so, Aini was still around but patience was wearing very thin. I think everyone was pretty much just tolerating her, and then one day she declared all black men to be rapists.

Things went downhill fast for her after that. Someone should necrobump that thread for you to read, it was fucking priceless. I will if I can find it.

Yeah, didn't she say something like she didn't like black people because she knew they wanted to rape her specifically or something like that?

Best part is, she's actually male.

Male, and not attractive, and yet has stories like this:

Quote from: saint aini on January 22, 2008, 03:07:29 AM
I'm suggesting that I don't want to have anything to do with a subculture that wants to treat me as a fucktoy based on dozens upon dozens of black men asking if I had a boyfriend within two minutes of talking to me. Obviously they want to get laid if they're asking the kinds of euphemistic questions one could ask a prostitute.

DOZENS UPON DOZENS of black men, Dok! Aini is a black cock MAGNET, apparently, getting hit on more in her short, masculine life than I ever have!

Oh wait. Or maybe she's totally full of shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, re-reading that thread, Aini says some of the most revoltingly racist things I've ever heard from anyone, including people who were openly, admittedly white supremacists. I'd forgotten how appalling it was.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 02:40:21 PM
Actually, re-reading that thread, Aini says some of the most revoltingly racist things I've ever heard from anyone, including people who were openly, admittedly white supremacists. I'd forgotten how appalling it was.

He was trying to be edgy.

Now he sleeps under the boardwalk at Coney Island.

Yay for the master race!
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I ALSO ARE SAD THAT CRAM'S "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" PHOTOBUCKET PICS ARE BROKED

Those were hilarious.

BadBeast

By steering clear of black men, it's much more likely that the next person who rapes her will be white. It's not much of a consolation, but she'd obviously rather not be raped by a black man again. A nice considerate white boy might succeed in raping all that hateshit out of her.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 29, 2011, 02:45:34 PM
By steering clear of black men, it's much more likely that the next person who rapes her will be white. It's not much of a consolation, but she'd obviously rather not be raped by a black man again. A nice considerate white boy might succeed in raping all that hateshit out of her.

Your forgetting, BB, she said the last person to rape her was black. She didn't say anything about all of her previous rapists.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Sweet fucking hell, how can someone be that wrong and still draw breath?

I have to wonder how often s/he has asked a prostitute if she has a boyfriend...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on June 29, 2011, 03:10:40 PM

I have to wonder how often s/he has asked a prostitute if she has a boyfriend...

I have to wonder how someone ends up becoming a catgirl. And if she's going to try and get raped by this guy:

Doktor Howl

I am a little conflicted, here.

According to Lies, I am a "bleachy", which means by Aini's definition that I am not a rapist.

However, Babylon Horuv has stated that all soldiers are murderers and rapists, and I was a soldier.

So, do I put the rape or not?  I'm very confused.

Dok,
Has his pance half undone.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 03:19:14 PM
I am a little conflicted, here.

According to Lies, I am a "bleachy", which means by Aini's definition that I am not a rapist.

However, Babylon Horuv has stated that all soldiers are murderers and rapists, and I was a soldier.

So, do I put the rape or not?  I'm very confused.

Dok,
Has his pance half undone.

No see, BH makes a distinction. You murder and then you rape. Which is technically not rape cuz they're dead.

LMNO

Dok, you only get to rape if the woman is dressed like she wants it; i.e. showing any amount of skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 29, 2011, 03:10:40 PM

I like that she's biologically male, but "doesn't serve men". There are so many things wrong with this statement in conjunction with everything else she says...

She sees sex as "service". That right off the bat is fucked up.

She makes a huge point of how she won't sleep with black men because they're rapists. But if she doesn't sleep with men at all, then that point should be moot, shouldn't it?

From the above we can deduce that she won't sleep with black WOMEN, which renders her attempt at justification totally moot.