News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

See, you CAN learn something new at FoxNews dot com

Started by Disco Pickle, August 14, 2011, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on August 20, 2011, 04:14:49 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 20, 2011, 03:47:50 AM
What's gross isn't that the egg has a fetus, it's that the fetus has GUTS. :vom:

yeah, but they're all pristine and unused! It's really not any grosser than eating a clam or a softshell crab.

I have to respectfully disagree.

Eating a crustacean or a mollusk is, IMO, very different from eating any vertebrate. 

Yes, they're all food, but at least with a crustacean or mollusk, you don't have to season it to help make it delicious
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 20, 2011, 04:29:58 AM
What's gross isn't that the egg has a fetus, it's that the fetus has GUTS. :vom:

yeah, but they're all pristine and unused! It's really not any grosser than eating a clam or a softshell crab.

Eating a crustacean or a mollusk is, IMO, very different from eating any vertebrate. 

Yes, they're all food, but at least with a crustacean or mollusk, you don't have to season it to help make it delicious

I don't even know what you're smoking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on August 20, 2011, 04:42:58 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 20, 2011, 04:29:58 AM

I don't even know what you're smoking.

Someone left it here.

That should have been a red flag but hell, it would have been rude to say no.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Freeky

Someday I will find Dok's stache.  I mean stash. 

And I will share it with the damn cat.

It will be a glorious day, with victory.