News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Chickenshits

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, August 14, 2011, 03:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Just did this:

Quote from: Wyldkat on August 14, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
Due to comments that have been made suggesting that inappropriate images will be posted on the site we would like to warn the members of the possibility of image posting permissions being temporarily shut down if such an event occurs.  We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause the membership.

TSC admin

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=362.msg0;topicseen#new

And BH had just recently commented that he was SO looking forward to it...

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

I'm 99.9% certain Roger meant posting perfectly legal and legit images.

What will be amusing is if I am right, yet image posting is disabled anyway.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I wonder how long they're going to keep it like that. Do they think he's just going to forget everything?  :lulz:

BabylonHoruv

we haven't yet, nor are we going to if Cain's prediction is correct.

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

I don't think you will, BH, but I don't trust Wyldkat an inch.  Never have.  She has previous for lying directly to me, abusing her powers to pursue personal vendettas and basically being a rotten person.  I'd be an idiot to trust in her good judgement and benevolence.

Cain

Reduced Wyldkat to spluttering about my "manipulative nature" and how she was going to ignore me for forever more, in less than 10 posts.

Achievement Unlocked: Trolling Fatality.

Anna Mae Bollocks

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
And it was a beauteous thing to behold.  :D

Now sh's talking about how if everybody was accepting and non-judgemental, the child molesters would open up and TELL you they were attracted to kids, and you could "avoid letting them watch the kids for a bit while adjusting to the news".

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=354.msg10143;topicseen#new

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

President Television

And maybe if we all pranced around a campfire holding hands and singing "Kumbaya" there'd stop being horrible oversensitive fascist pissant admins on Internet forums.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 14, 2011, 04:32:53 AM

Now sh's talking about how if everybody was accepting and non-judgemental, the child molesters would open up and TELL you they were attracted to kids, and you could "avoid letting them watch the kids for a bit while adjusting to the news".

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=354.msg10143;topicseen#new

I thought you were kidding about this. Or being a bitch. I apologize.

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on August 14, 2011, 05:59:51 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 14, 2011, 05:03:07 AM
God damn it.

This is why you can't have nice things, CPD.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eve Hill

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 14, 2011, 04:32:53 AM

:walken: @ Wyldkat's posts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't believe these people are parents. Well, I can, because anyone can spawn. But they are talking about being OK with pedos remaining their friends because they "know" and that makes their children safer, or something. Which is barfhilarious because most parents of molested kids know they are in contact with pedos. THEY FUCKING KNOW. This is so disgusting I can't fucking believe it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel on August 14, 2011, 07:00:26 AM
I can't believe these people are parents. Well, I can, because anyone can spawn. But they are talking about being OK with pedos remaining their friends because they "know" and that makes their children safer, or something. Which is barfhilarious because most parents of molested kids know they are in contact with pedos. THEY FUCKING KNOW. This is so disgusting I can't fucking believe it.

Yep. This is pretty much where I am at, too. And I don't even have kids.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, Wyldkat has reached a point of advocating acceptance of pedophilia WHAT THE FUCK??????????
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."