News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Out of curiosity....

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, August 17, 2011, 01:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

I used to read Fortean all the time. Cool shit. Strange Deaths is the best IMO. Or that fellow that, after watching The Passion of the Christ tried to crucify himself and got awfully far before he realized he couldn't really finish the last arm by himself.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

BadBeast

Quote from: Alty on August 18, 2011, 06:45:46 AM
I used to read Fortean all the time. Cool shit. Strange Deaths is the best IMO. Or that fellow that, after watching The Passion of the Christ tried to crucify himself and got awfully far before he realized he couldn't really finish the last arm by himself.
I hope someone helped him. That film was a bore. Why remake Life of Brian, and make it as not funny as that? Mel Gibson is a cunt.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BadBeast on August 18, 2011, 06:47:49 AM
I hope someone helped him. That film was a bore. Why remake Life of Brian, and make it as not funny as that? Mel Gibson is a cunt.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

The Young Ones did that joke in 1983.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Single best british TV show of all time IMO.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"