News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Perry: Government you can TRUST.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 17, 2011, 06:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

i saw my folks this weekend and was debating about politics and religion with my dad.  (he's an evangelical zealot in speech, and believes Islam is the religion of satan)  These debates are simultaneously infuriating and embarrassing for me....

at any rate, he said that Islam needs to be exterminated, and when i asked if that means it should be legally banned he said yes.  so... what about actual satanism?  Yes.  hmmm... Mormonism?  Yes.

i filed that one away.  i'm now hoping that Romney makes the cut for the republican nomination so that i can see if he'll vote for a satanic mormon over Obama, who professes christianity.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote"Our Founding Fathers never meant for Washington, D.C. to be the fount of all wisdom. As a matter of fact they were very much afraid if that because they'd just had this experience with this far-away government that had centralized thought process and planning and what have you, and then it was actually the reason that we fought the revolution in the 16th century was to get away from that kind of onerous crown if you will," Perry said.

:facepalm:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

So, are you saying that George Washington didn't charge up Bunker Hill with his arquebus and rapier, and single-handedly defeat the combined forces of Queen Elizabeth I, Pope Gregory VIII and Oda Nobunaga in the battle of Valley Forge?  :?

ETA: Minor correction.

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 13, 2011, 10:59:31 PM
So, are you saying that George Washington didn't charge up Bunker Hill with his arquebus and rapier, and single-handedly defeat the combined forces of Queen Elizabeth I, Pope Gregory VIII and Oda Nobunaga in the battle of Valley Forge?  :?

ETA: Minor correction.

Mostly, I'm saying that Perry is a fucking moron.

I'd like to see, at the next debate, once the candidates are standing at their podiums, a high school teacher come out with exam papers and pencils.

High-school level exam.  American History and Civics (including constitutional law).

Post the scores, along with copies of the exams and all submitted answers.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Americans don't want presidents who can pass civics tests.  We want our presidents to be regular folks who are as dumb as the rest of us.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Luna

Luna

QuoteOfficials in Rick Perry's home state of Texas have set off a scientists' revolt after purging mentions of climate change and sea-level rise from what was supposed to be a landmark environmental report. The scientists said they were disowning the report on the state of Galveston Bay because of political interference and censorship from Perry appointees at the state's environmental agency.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/oct/14/rick-perry-texas-censorship-environment-report

Luna

We ought to be ashamed of ourselves.  While looking at the ignorant fuck who is Perry, we forgot about the rest of the clan.

His wife apparently shows the same breathtaking ability to find the worst possible thing to say in any give situation.

http://news.yahoo.com/anita-perry-blames-obama-son-quitting-job-221600918.html?ugccmt_success=NONJS_POST_SUCCESS#ugccmt-post-frm-container

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division